Chapter 27

My aunt was right. This place had turned into an army camp. It seems that we will all be gathering in the hall. Everyone walked into the hall and sat down at a chair. My aunt has agreed to let me see for myself, and if I change my mind in the next 3 days I can go with her. 

"Students please settle down quickly and orderly." a teacher says as the last of us sit down, 

"Thank you students for gathering in the hall so quickly. Today we have a special announcement by the Director." a teacher says, knew it. 

"Thank you Miss Luna. Duel testing will not continue until the board says so, I don't know why so don't ask. Thank you." The director doesn't seem happy about the testing canceled. 

"Thank you... director," The teacher didn't see that one coming, "And in other new, the ban-"

"Elena, Ashton, and so on, to my office now." The director yells out as he walks out of the stadium. We both look at each other and begin to get up and follow the director to his office.

He is probably going to question us.

We reach his office where he sits down and sighs in disappointment,

"Are...you okay sir?" I ask,

"No. They canceled the duel testing, right as it got to the good part." The director confesses.

"Why did you call us here?" Ashton asks,

"Oh right, please stand close together," The director asks,

"Like this?" I ask as we stand with my left shoulder on his right.

"No, face each other," The director says, "Arms around her,"

"What?!" We both question,

"Come on, you two aren't five." The director gets up and pushes us close together and places our arms around each other.

He stands beside his desk once again leaving us in the position,

"Plus, I am just helping you our Ashton," he winks before flicking a switch on his desk and we fall through the floor.

I close my eyes and before i know it we both land on a net.  

"Oh my holy mother of; I am going to kill that director," I say as I get off the net with Ashton.

We walk through the only door in the room where we walk into another dark room with no light switches. 

"Hello?" I call out.

a female voice responds, "Welcome Miss Tate, and Mr Blake. We have gathered you here today to discuss a very serious matte-"

"You live! It is great to know that the old net still works" The director bursts in.

"13, please sit down and stop messing around,"

"Sorry 7, well then continue" the director falls on his chair.

"Now, if you will." the woman says as a man comes towards us,

"Hey, what are you!-" I ask as the guy grabs me and then a sharp pain in my neck causes me to flinch,

"It is alright," the woman says, we both look at director,

"You'll live." The director kicks back in boredom.

"So, as we speak we have injected you with a simple serum that causes your brain to release anything you think of when asked our questions,"

"Miss Tate and Mr Blake have you ever been in this room before?" A man asks,

"What is this? Why am I hear?" I question,

"Just answer Elena," the director says.

"No," Ashton answers,

"No." I also answer. 

"Have you ever heard the name Dracul before yesterday?"

"No," I answer,

"Yes," Ashton says,

"Where have you heard the name?"

"My father had said it once or twice, but other than that I knew nothing about Dracul before yesterday,"

"Miss Tate, do you believe what you said yesterday is true?"

"I don't know, I wasn't aware that I said anything until I was told that I did," I confess.

"Interesting."

"Now answer my questions. Why are we here? Why does it matter? What are you going to do about Dracul?"

"We are not permitted to answer your questions," 

"Why not?!" I ask,

"3 Please," the woman says as we are both dragged off and thrown into another room, which is then locked.

"Hey!" I bang on the door.

"There is no point Elena. Until we are let out or they leave we are not going anywhere." Ashton says as I sit down,

"Everything is going down hill." I say, "All I wanted was to impress my brother to show I wasn't a child anymore, but then he died, so I tried to prove others that I could be like him, and now I am locked in a room with you and your gorgeous eyes," I say, "Did i just... say,"

"You did," Ashton says,

"Oh gosh." I realize what I had just said,

"I guess the serum is still working." Ashton adds,

"Must be, but your doing pretty good,"

"Nah, I am just trying to avoid saying something I will regret," he confesses,

"Interesting. So why are you scared of saying something?"

"Elena, don't- I am in a room with a girl that-"

BANG!

The room shakes, "what was that?" I ask,

"I don't know..." Ashton adds, the door is then opened and we rush up behind the director.

Students run in panic, away from the 1st entrance.

"What is going on?" I ask,

"It could've started already," the director seems calm but at the same time very alert.

We walked down the hall till we reach the first entrance, well to what looked like the entrance. It was completely destroyed, and outside of the door is a common sky dragon, but this dragon was different. It seemed violent, and some scales were dark, and some were black.

"The dragon..." I mutter, "What is it..." the dragon looks directly at us and begins to attack. We jump out of the way.

"Why is it attacking us?!" Ashton questions,

"Director what do we do-" I turn back to see the director on his knees.

"..Why? out of all the places in the world. Why! My schooooooooool!" He screams.

******************************************************

Thanks for reading,

Lots of love

<3 <3 <3