Chapter Thirteen.

I wake up on day one of three. It is 5 am and I begin my daily routine. A few sit ups, push ups, and some more exercises. I know that because I am a girl I am naturally weaker, plus I haven' been training as much as others, so to keep up, I have to be in top condition. I wash my face, do my hair and get changed into the uniform they have provided us.

At this meet, they are going to put us through different testing with the other schools. This is meant to help us with finding others weakness. I can tell most eyes are on either me, my brother, and all the school leaders and previous winners.

The uniform I have on is black, it seems thicker than my usually dragon wear, it is also heavier. I put on a pair of black boots and head out where I meet up with my brother, Ashton and a few others on the student council.

"Do you know what we are going to be doing?" I say out loud hoping someone knew the answer.

Soon we all joined together, the grade 12s went off someone else and we are left here. They put us all in a room and told us to wait until the counter has reached 0 from 10 000.

The screen was large and displayed the numbers it slowly counted down from 10 000.

"100," a robotic voice says as three people faint as soon as the voice stopped.

"James!"

"Taylor!"

"Rin!" people run over to the people that have fallen.

"90," the robotic voice says as even more people faint, this time it is about 7.

"Ash!" I yell trying to find him, I am getting scared and worried.

"Elena!" we meet in the middle of the crowd; thank Goodness he is conscious.

"What is going on?" I ask,

"80," more people fall,

"I don't know, but we have to get out of here," He suggests,

We look around and people are noticeably getting faint, I feel fine.

"70,"

"60,"

With every 10 seconds, more people fall, the numbers become smaller.

"50,"

Less than half of us stand.

"40,"

Ash falls to his knees,

"Ash! Not you too," I say,

"no, I'm fine," Ash stands back up,

"30."

"We need to check the walls, knock on the wall till you hear a hollow bit." He instructs we run around the room knocking on the walls, nothing is hollow. Less than 15 people in the room,

"20,"

Ashton falls, along with most of everyone else.

"Ashton!" I yell I look over to see the twins,

"Jones! Wake up!" the other twin cries.

"10!"

I begin to feel faint, I fall to my knees,

"No... I cant..." I say, I see the wall open, it was a door along.

I crawl to the door, my vision blurs.

"4...3...2...1"

Darkness.

I open my eyes. I am in complete darkness but I am awake. I see a door in the distance, a white light.