Chapter 34

The room is cool, but not too cool. The cave is surprising luch green, with the wall covered in crystals. The water is fluoro blue, with unknown creatures swimming around. A small water fall that is more like a water fountain completing the magical look of the cave.

"Woah." Ashton says, as I stare at this bright room.

"Come on." I begin to walk forward on the centre path that has the pools of water on either side. It leads to a small island that is surrounded by moat full of the magical water. 

We both reach a small stone in the middle, it is a grave stone. 

I crouch down to see the writing engraved. 

I begin to read it out loud.

"Noraka Aloysius."

"Who's that?" Ashton asks,

"Never heard of it."

I continue to read on. "Noraka Aloysius, 233XX - 267XX. Wife - Daughter - Sister - Mother - Saviour. Forever the saviour of our the world. More than a sacrifice. Always be loved." 

"Was she?"

"The last sacrifice?" 

We both stand up to look around the room we were memorised by. I look into the water to see small fish. As I place my hand in the water it glows like magic. I can't help but smile. 

I stand to look at the crystals on the wall. I walk over touching each crystal, knowing that none of this is the elemental metal or crystal we need.

I look over to the corner of my eye, something bright, shiny, special. I slowly walk over. I hesitantly place my hand on the crystal as it truly shines sending a heavy but light feeling around my body.

"This is it." I say.

"The elemental metal, is a crystal." He picks up.

"So this is all we need."

"Elena! Over here," I turn to see Ashton has found more tunnels. I follow his voice as I reach another room. Small flying lights fill the room.

"Are these?" I question,

"Fairies," 

I begin to walk around. Eventually turning to see Ashton staring.

"What?" 

"Oh. Nothing." He wakes up from his day dream as he walks towards me.

"It is so... beautifully strange."

"Elena. I...I promise that I will never keep you in the dark. I know I was an idiot to keep it from you. But from now on. I swear it, on my life."

"I promise to do the same. I'll never lie." I add.

"Elena." I turn to Ash again. "I...I l-"

"Elena! Ash!" I suddenly hear the calling of the others.

"We are here!" I shout before the Earth begins to shake. "What is going on?!" I shout as I walk over to Ashton holding on.

"We have to get out of here."

Everything stops, giving me a chance to go over to the crystal. I rush over to the crystal, managing to pull some off with my hands. I see Ashton rush over a metal staff in the corner. He pulls it out of the vines and weeds. I go to place the crystal ontop of the staff he holds. I slowly place it on top as it makes an automatic connection forming a sharp point. 

"Let's go." Ashton suggests.

I crawl down first and when I am out he slides me the weapon so he can get out. We both help each other up the slope eventually reaching the top where the others rest.

"Running, something I did expect from Ash here." Zane adds,

"Yeah. I didn't see you as the type to chase the girl." Robin slumps over his shoulder.

"Yeah, now off." He pushes him off.

"We have it." I say as Aunt Violet looks at the weapon.

"So this is it. The weapon that she used."

"What?" I question,"

"We have no time. Dracul is faster than I planned. Faster than last time."

"We are ready," Ashton adds,

"Yeah." I agree.

"Who's ready to go to war?" Robin gets cocky. Before we take flight. 

***************

Director POV 

***************

"We are running out of time!" I pace back and forwards, standing on top of a hill over looking the army base. "Not again. This cannot happen again. I refuse to let this happen. Nora. I promised you. I will not break your promise, not after all this time."

"Ca-" EMA begins to speak, before I stop her

"Director."

"Director, you are not to worry. According to my calculations, Elena has retrieved the crystal and is on her way. It is not long now."

"She won't be here quick enough."

"I trust her. Why don't you?"

"I trust no body."

"Me?"

"I trust you. I made you."

"Not completely."

"I know. My darling you still are partly mine."

"You know I let myself be owned by you."

"I am very aware of that. I did save you." I mention,

"Or did I save you?" 

"That is enough."

"You still refuse to speak to me about that time."

"EMA."

"I do thank you for that day. I was only 10 on the brink of death, and yet you saved me then. You did save me again, I am still clueless of what completely happened that would make you turn me into a machine."

"Director!" I turn to see a officer on the hill,

 "What is it?"

"You are requested,"

"I'll be in, in a second."

"Yes Director."

"EMA. Shall we go."

"Do you ever plan to share your real name?"

"The Director is who I am. He is gone."

****************************************************************

THANKS FOR READING.

So what is the Directors past?

WHAT IS HIS NAME? ANY GUESSES?

IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIND/MAKE UP THESE NAMES.

Vote. Comment. and Follow!

Also on QUOTEV. But isn't doing as well. Idk why.

Lots of Love

<3 <3 <3