Chapter 41

Nora's death, got me to fight back. I sent Dracul away... she is the saviour back then. But now, I guess... this is my sweet bitter end. I'll see you soon Nora... I close my eyes as the foot of Dracul raises over me.

"Argh!"

"Elena!"

I open my eyes to see Elena, standing above me. Her light force field able to stand up to the power of Dracul.

"Elena..."

"You... are not dying yet Director."

POV ELENA.

"Argh!" I stand with the director behind me, I moved before I even knew what was going on. I look as the force field begins to break like glass. I jump to my left using all the strength I have to pull the director with me.

BANG!

The shield shatters as we both lay beside the claws of Dracul.

It is coming for me now. I quickly try to pick the director up, or at least help him get away. Before he stops with a shriek of pain.

I look to see Ashton has stabbed it with his sword.

"Over here!" I see Ashton distracting it.

We have an opening.

"Get him to the base!" Ashton yells ,

"I'll be back!" I shout. I walk towards Aries who is on the boarder of the forest, coming towards me. I glance back as the director sits on Aries back,

"What is that?" I question, seeing a stone plate on the ground, with 7 pillars standing up.

"A sacrifice plate, now put me down." The director fights me, falling landing on the ground,

"What are you doing? You need help!" I tell him,

"It'll heal," He says,

"What? Heal?"

"Yes, I am a dragon stupid,"

"A dragon? As in a dragon descendant?"

"Yes. It only take a minute to heal," He looks at his wound, "Maybe a bit longer,"

"So you will be fine?"

"No need to baby this old man, I'm the oldest thing you know,"

"I'll go help Ash then!" I go to stand up, but the director grabs me,

"No. With another descendant near me, I'll heal faster. If you leave I die."

"But. I have to do something!" I glance over at the stone plate,

"Don't you think about it missy," The director speaks up,

"What?"

"If you even think about a sacrifice now, you are an idiot. If I die because you die, then that leaves Ashton alone fighting this thing, impossible. He can do it, he is stronger than you know."

Fine. I'll stay. He has a good point. No sacrifices. It isn't an option, plus I don't have the elemental crystal.

POV ASHTON.

I charge towards the beast, with sword in hand I jump onto Jet flying into the air, landing on the back of this beast.

I run along his back, cutting down his spikes, slicing some of this skin open before stabbing directly down into its centre. I am taken up by Jet.

"It did nothing?" I question, seeing the dragon still moving wildly. I watch as it begins to spread its legs.

"Jet fly! Fly!" I yell as we swore into the sky with Dracul behind us.