"May... May I propose something?" I question.

"Of course," Amber replies.

"This is strictly business, but it would be such an honour, if you let me paint you," I circled my hands around each other, tugging at the fingertips nervously. "Privately of course, my girlfriend Lola has a camera so we can take some photos and see what would be cool to paint–of course you don't have to do it if-if you don't want to. I just-I just thought it would be a great opportunity for us both-"

"You're rambling." Amber interrupts with a amused smirk.

"I do that when I'm nervous," I admit with distaste in my mouth, I felt so stupid being this nervous. I was training to be a professional artist, I should be more of a expert when it came to things like this. I pull at my collar, watching Ambers eyes on my own.

"You said your girlfriend could take some photos?" Amber replies.

"Yes."

"Lola?"

"Yes, my girlfriend Lola." I reply with a slight blush. I still wasn't fully adapted to the idea of Lola being my girlfriend, which was evident as my cheeks flamed unexpectedly. I find myself grinning with Amber as I chuckle. "She can take your photo and we can experiment with all sorts of different poses and whatnot, it'll be fun."

Amber grins. "I'd love too."

My heart flutters with the idea, I felt guilt sting in my stomach but I swallow it away as I remember Lola would be involved in this project. There was no need to feel guilty or ashamed for wanting to broaden my art skills, and Amber would help me do that.

***

"How much longer?" Lola's voice whines next to me as we both sat on the cold stairs, the building behind us was loud as college students arrived to their dorm rooms after a long day of studies. I exhale a tired breath, checking the time on my phone.

"She won't be long." I reply.

Lola sighs, silence falls over us once the voices dim down around us, the afternoon air whips at Lola's hair and I admire the strands dancing against the last of the day's light. It was much shorter than when I first met her, only coming up to her shoulders now, but it was still that dark, rich hair that smelt of strawberries when she laid against my chest.

I smile to myself, I felt privileged to have her as my own now.

"Harry?" My head twists and I see Amber walking towards us with her honey eyes twinkling under the sun, I smile and stand to my feet. "And, Lola." Amber reaches us and smiles to Lola next to me, something in her grin made me narrow my eyes at her. Lola shuffles closer to my body and stiffens as her eyes run up and down Ambers body.

"Amber? What the-" Lola is interrupted as Amber engulfs her in a hug, I cock an eyebrow as I watch them part and Lola's blue eyes flash with annoyance.

"You two know each other?" I question with a laugh escaping my parted lips.

"Yeah," Lola sighs. "We worked together last winter, around the time I met you."

"I always wondered about the hunk you left Louis for," Amber bites her lip as she smiles at me and I feel a churn in my stomach, my blood boils with even the mention of his name and somehow she seems to notice that.

"Yeah." Lola nervously chuckles. "Let's get going, we're running out of daylight."

The room light up with fluorescent lights, almost blinding at this time of afternoon. I feel the two girls behind me, a nervous breath inhales through my nose before I take a step inside the studio.

"This is the place," I gesture to the walls around me, most of them covered in some sort of graffiti or artwork. "Z is out of town for the week, so the place is all ours."

Lola steps in first, a knowing smile to her lips. Amber follows, her honey eyes dripped at every corner she looked at and a wonderful pout formed to her lips as she concentrated on the artwork around her. Lola and I share a look, knowing all too well what she was thinking of the unique taste our friend had in his art.

Z was my inspiration though, although we were close, he was a role model of mine. But as he grew more recognised in this world as an artist, I worried he would forget our small town and friendship soon. I swallow the thoughts harshly as I look at a few portraits on the wall, some were old and some new, all beautiful woman he'd shared intimate encounters with.

I almost chuckled when Amber gasped, the naked bodies startling her eager eyes. "He's-"

"Unique," I smirk.

"Raw." Lola adds.

"Yeah." Amber agrees. "And these are all real woman, that he's been in contact with?"

Lola stifles a laugh. "Yeah, Z is a charmer."

I chuckle along with the girls, watching as they admired the studio some more. I venture to the kitchen area, digging into the drawers before finding the keys to the art room. I dangle the metal in front of me, that familiar keychain of a woman's behind still fashioned on the device. I roll my eyes.

"Are we ready?" Lola and Amber turn to me, a smile on their lips.

"Yep,"

It was time.

***

authors note;

Hi! I was going to make this chapter a bit longer, but the next part is important so I decided to make it a chapter on its own. Hope you enjoy this chapter though.

And thank you all so much for the amazing support on this story, it warms my cold dead heart so much.

-A