Chapter 6: Promise

Start from the beginning

Her words hurt, Niall Looked Angry, his hands were clenched in fists. I Grabbed the mic from him before something could happen I don't want the next headline to be Niall Horan Curses out Little Girl...

"Maybe I could, But I'm warning you I suck!" I said  laughing. The crowd cheered yes. I would never do this, but I couldn't let that slag call me a coward..I'll just get this over with...

"What should I sing?"I asked, everyone screamed song titles some I knew some I didn't...I heard one girl say a song and I knew that'd be the one, A Thousand Years By:Christina Perri, I told the band and luckily they knew it, Niall and the boys sat at the edge of the stage and watched. I started... 

"Heart Beats Fast, 

Colors and Promises, 

How to Be Brave, 

How can I Love, 

When I'm afraid To Fall, 

But Watching You Stand Alone, 

All my doubts suddnely go away Somehow, 

One Step Closer... 

I Have died Everyday Waiting For You, 

Darling Don't Be Afraid I Adore You, 

I Have Loved You For A Thousand Years.. 

I'll Love You for A Thousand More... 

Once the song ended everything was quiet, then the crowd cheered.

Louis jumped up "You were awesome!" He said hugging me. I thanked them then quickly returned back to my seat before I peed myself.

"You were Amazing!"All the girls told me as I got back. I smiled sheepishly and sat down feeling embaressed.

The rest of the Concert was so much Fun!!! It was there last song, Gotta Be You, They each choose a girl and it was Harry's turn he choose.....Cat?

She went on stage. We all cheered. They finished singing and concert ended but Cat never came off stage, she went backsatge! We went back there to look for her.

"There she is!" Sydney said. Cat was talking to Harry he slipped her a piece of paper.

"BOOO" Someone suddently shouted in my ear, causing me to jump and fall over I looked up to see a grining Louis.

"LOU!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I asked getting up.

"Ehh felt Like...." He said Helping me up "Niall wants to see you, he's in his and Liams dressing room...By the Way you're and Amazing Singer" Louis said grinning.

"Thanks" I said blushing and walking to Nialls dressing room.

"Hellooo?" I said knocking on the door, Niall opened it imediatley and hugged me. I went into his dressing room and sat on the spining chair "Whats Up" I asked.

"You were Amazing! You Okay??...Don't Listen to what that girl said shes just jealous" He said his eyes scanning my face for to see if I was hurt.

"I know, Love, I'm fine" I said smiling.

"Can I ask you something?" Niall asked,

I nodded. "Didn't I tell you already? You can ask me anything haha!" I said laughing.

"Would you wanna go out tomorrow? Maybe Ice Skating at that New Place down the Block?"He aked nervously.

"I would love to! But I've never ice skated before"I said a bit nervous myself.