Tom

Tom chuckled as he started to move the pillows so Tord could sit up against the headboard while he fixed and separated his medicine. "Want me to help you into the hoodie? Because I'm going to start doing your medicine now." Tom asked as he grabbed the hoodie he gave to Tord. It kinda got to Tom that Tord kept one if his sweaters instead of giving it back. He wondered if maybe- Tom mentally shook his head from the thoughts. "I want to at least give you your mains first like your antidepressants And antibiotics.." Tom looked over at the paper bag that held many pills. He's going to have to get a daily pill holder for Tord so they don't waist time giving him pill by pill. Tom went through the bag before he grabbed the familiar white bottle and twisted it open. Tom put two of the small almost raindrop pills into his hand before closing the bottle and putting it aside. "Here-" Tom said as he grabbed one of the cans of soda from the bag. He opened it and took a small sip before he held it Out for Tord. "Take these and relax. If you fall asleep while I do the rest of your pills then I'll just wake you." Tom said as he rearranged the pillows. Also making sure there was a small wall of pillows against the wall. Tom was just being a little over protective but there's often a reason.