Tom-

Matt frowned as he stood up. He placed his hand on Tord's hand and smiled. "I'll go talk to Tom.. and I'll see what's taking Edd so long with getting the doctors..." Matt said before he left the room to find his friends.... Tom had gotten lost in the hospital. Making the male curse and kick a cart before throwing himself onto the floor. There was no one in the hallway, so he allowed himself to.. let everything settle. His tears began to fall as he glared at the ground. He felt like Tord didn't trust him or really care about him-... them*.. them... as a group, not just him. His heart ached and dropped as he told himself they were a group not a pair. Tom rubbed his eyes harshly as he tried to calm himself down before he ended up breaking down. Edd had the keys and he would have to see his friends to go home. He didn't want the evidence of him crying on his face. After a while of wondering he decided to text Edd or Matt to see where they were at. Tom checked his pockets before he realized he forgot his phone in Tord's room. Tom frowned and cursed as he went back to the room. Each time he got closer the slower he got, until he was at the door. He stared at the door, not wanting to go into the room. He could probably walk home- it was only a 5 mile walk.. Tom opened the door and slipped inside, hoping to go unnoticed. Tom would have walked him.. if he hasn't had his bank cards in his phone case.. Tom slowly went to grab his phone, noticing Tord was asleep. He frowned as he looked down at his long term friend. He blinked and allowed a tear to fall before he turned away, wiping his face once more, and going to leave the room.