AFTER THAT

'So, how was your date?' Jin asked as soon as they were inside their dorm. There was no answer. Jungkook was just staring in the corner being daze.

'HOW WAS IT?' Taehyung shouted right in Jungkook's ears. 'Ahhh!!!!!!!!! That hurts hyung!!!'Jungkook said rubbing his ears. Yoongi sighed. 'Okay, Kookie. This will be the third time we will be asking you. How was it?' Namjoon said looking at Jungkook as he got some problems. 'How was it what?'Jungkook said blinking his eyes like an idiot. 'He sure is an idiot.'Yoongi said looking at his maknae and getting up to get some water. 'He sure got problems. Maybe he thinks that was a dream.' Hoseok said hitting his fore-head with is palm. Sighing Jimin asked directly, 'How was oyur date with Junghwa??' Now Jungkook nodded his head as if understanded now.

'Well, I can NOT call it a date since all of you guys were there when we were watching the movie.' Jungkook said. 'Did something happen?' Namjoon said as if he was expecting something. 'No, we just watched movie, nothing really happen.' Jungkook answered going in to the kitchen to grab a drink.

'So, seriously, nothing happened?' Hoseok said following Jungkook to the kitchen and behind him followed by Taehyung. 'Yes, really.' Jungkook answered going back to the living room trying to turn on the TV. 'Are you sure?' Taehyung said following Jungkook back to living room(of course followed by Hoseok.) 'Yes definitely. 100% sure.' Jungkook said getting up from the sofa and trying to go to his room as he was pissed off by Hoseok and Taehyung.

'Wait.' Jin said grabbing Jungkook's wraist and making him to sit down on the sofa again by force. 'If you insists that nothing really happen then I have a favor for you.' Jin said with his tinkling eyes and eith a tone of agyeo that made the members and the Jungkook wanted to vomit.

'If you say that nothing has happened in the cinema then does it means you don't have a feeling for her.' Jin said making the others eyes widen.

But without waiting seconds for Jungkook to answer he said, 'Then, can you make a blind date for me and her, Kookie, pretty please~~?'

'HUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'