THE FIRST DATE

After Jungkook took off his mask, they introduced themselves again. After that, there was another awkward silence.

JUNGHWA: How did you know me that fast?

JUNGKOOK: Haha( laughing awkwardly) I only know one idol that has a high pitch tone like you do.

JUNGHWA: Yeah, but how did you know that I am an idol?

JUNGKOOK: Mmmm.... I listen to EXID's songs alot and one more, I only know idols who dyes their hair bright orange.

And they both laughed. There were not awkward anymore so, they continued their conversation very smoothly.

JUNGHWA: But do you listen to EXID's songs alot? I thought you are a huge fan of IU sunbaenim.

JUNGKOOK: Wait a minute, how did you know that I am a fan of IU sunbaenim?

JUNGHWA: A lot of my fans are also armys so when ever I talk about IU sunbaenim, I always hear your fans screaming out your name and says that you are a huge fan of her.

After Jungkook heard that she knew that he was a huge fan of IU, he was happy. After an hour of talking, they were little hungry.

JUNGKOOK: Do you want to grab some food?

JUNGHWA: Ah, yes.But before we go, let's search the internet of a good restaurant around here. We don't want to get lost!

Jungkook laughed. They quickly took out their handphones and searched.

JUNGHWA: What kind of food do you want to eat?

JUNGKOOK: Well.... I like anything so it's fine with me when you chose.

JUNGHWA: How about here? It is a pizza restaurand around here.

She showed out her handphone to Jungkook. But he did not grab it. He bended his back and got close his face to Junghwa and her hand phone.Junghwa was only looking at her handphone explaining about the restaurant. When she looked up, she was startled that he was so near to her.

JUNGKOOK: I think it's fine with me. Let's go!

They both got up, tack in their chairs in and went out of the cafe to find the pizza restaurant. They found the restaurant after 3 minutes of walking. They got in and sat at the corner.

( Let's just skip to the part when they finished eating because they don't talk when they eat.)

After they finished their pizza, the waiter brought a small box. And there was an enveloppe that came with the box.

JUNGHWA: This is a couple ring for the new married couple. Put the rings on each others 4th finger. ( reading what's wrriten in the enveloppe.)

And they opened the box.

JUNGHWA&JUNGKOOK: Wow!

Jungkook gave a glance of Junghwa and gave a smirk. Without waiting, he took his wife's ring out of the box and took her hand. He placed the ring on her 4th finger. Junghwa smiled shyly. Then without hesitation, she also took her husband's ring out of the box and placed it at his 4th finger. They both made a satified face and made an eyecontact. Jungkook ruffled his back hair with his hand because he was shy. Junghwa laughed at his vute reaction.