A LITTLE CRUSH

JUNGKOOK: It can be EXID Junghwa!

RM:Yeah,right,wait, what did you say???

JIMIN: He said he wants his fake wife to be EXID Junghwa sunbaenim!!

JUNGKOOK: No, that is not what I meant. It's like she might be on the ranking to be my fake wife.

SUGA: Seriously I don't know what the heck you are talking about!!!

Jin suddenly laughs.

JIN: Yeah, right. We all know that Jungkook has a little crush on Junghwa.

JUNGKOOK: What makes you guys think like that??

J-HOPE: Well, you know... It all shows in your face.

And he gives a wink to Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK: Wait, what do you mean?

while putting a disguisted face to J-hope.

V: Like your face shows everything!!! The way you look at her when she performs on the stage.

RM: And you always look for her in the last stage; when every idols perform.

JIN: Plus, you always listen to EXID's songs.

JUNGKOOK: Well, I don't. I always listen to IU sunbaenim's songs.

JIMIN: Yeah, we know. But after IU sunbaenim then it comes EXID.

J-HOPE: And you always hide your crush. So, even if you like her you don't tell us that you like her.

V: DARBAK~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUGA: WHAT!!!

V: Look! It's Junghwa and BTOB Peniel hugging. And here is another picture with them and BTOB Sungjae. Also, this. Junghwa and Hyerin were invited to BTOB's concert.

 Junghwa and Hyerin were invited to BTOB's concert

RM: Poor, J-hope~~~~~

J-HOPE: Why do you get my name out all of a sudden!!

JUNGKOOK: But why are you guys changing the subject? I was asking you guys how do you guys know that I still have a little crush on her!!

After realizing what he had done, he slapped his face.

JIMIN: Dude you don't have to get embrassed. We already all know a long time ago! Haha.

JUNGKOOK: Stop teasing me. But do you think she likes me?

SUGA: Nope.

JUNGKOOOK: Hyung, I am really serious right now. I had made alot of eye contacts with her, and neither of us turn back our heads. We literally were staring for 30 seconds!!

J-HOPE: But how did you ended the eye-contact?

JUNGKOOK: Her members called her.

RM: But literally, there is no chance of Junghwa liking Jungkook. You know that she is really popular with other male idols.

What do you mean~~~ Jungkook has chance. He is handsome, a good singer and a great idiot!

JUNGKOOK: Just shut up!!!!!!!!

He throwed a pillow and stormed off to his room to get his thoughts out of Junghwa.

JIN: But, do you thing there is a chance of Junghwa being the fake wife of Jungkook?

RM: Well there is 30% of her being the fake wife. Alot our armys are both leggo(fans of EXID) at the same time. So they ships Junghwa and Jungkook. They also have a ship name as DoubleJung.

SUGA: DoubleJung.......pfff!