AFTER FILMING

After that the staff hit the slide.

STAFF: Ok, I think this is going to be all today. Don't forget to wear that ring until the faake marriage ends. You have to wear it every single day.

All the staff laughed. Then they started folding the cameras. The new couple got up and went to the staff room to get change. After Junghwa got changed into her normal clothes, she opened the changing room door.

JUNGHWA: OH MY!!!

The reason she got surprised was that Jungkook was outside of the changing room waiting for her.

JUNGKOOK: Haha. Sorry I made you surprised. But I really wanted to sak a question.

JUNGHWA: No, it's okay.I was just surprised because I didn't thought that you would be standing right infront of the door!

They both laughed.

JUNGHWA: So, what is your question?

JUNGKOOK: Oh, yeah. Can I get your number?

JUNGHWA: Sure. Here you go.

She wrote down her number in a piece of papier and gave it to Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK: And have you seen the article of me and you being the new couple on WGM?

JUNGHWA: Yes, my mananger showed me. Almost all the comments were positive :)

MANAGER: Junghwa! Come now. You will be late for your concert!!

JUNGKOOK: Seems you have to go now. See you next time~

JUNGHWA: Yes see you next week. Bye!

-

Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to show how they exchanged their numbers.

I will try to update the next chapter shortly^^~