A REAL DATE

Ok. I will have to change some part. The movie Lala land, I would change it to a horror movie since horror movie will make more romance^^                                                        

BTS, Sungjae, Peniel and Junghwa all went in to the cinema together. Evantually Junghwa seat was actually Taehyung's seat but he gave the seat to Jungkook. 'Hey, Jungkook do you want to change seats with me?' Taehyung asked Jungkook. 'You know I don't like sitting in the asie do you?' he said it once more and gave a wink to Jungkook who was sitting next to Jin and Jimin. 'Fine.' Jungkook said trying to five a face that mean that he couldn't win Taehyung. But he couldn't hide his happy face. Junghwa meanwhile looking at Jungkook for the whole time gave a happy smile. She also felt the same way as Jungkook.

'No, this is not happening. I only met him yesterday and he already has a girlfriend.' Junghwa said to herself that nobody heard her. So, this was the way they sat; RM, J- Hope, Suga, Jin, Taehyung, Jimin, Peniel, Sungjae, Junghwa and at the edge was Jungkook. The film started to play and they all could watch the movie because they were the only people inside the cinema. For Jungkook, he was having a hard time concertrating the movie since  Junghwa was sitting next to him.  And it was fun to watch Junghwa whenever the ghost came popping on the screen. For Junghwa it was hell. She didn't want to show that she is weak to Jungkook but she couldn't help feeling scary.

Now back to Jungkook now Junghwa was the movie. He had completely changed his head direction completely to Junghwa. He was smiling even it has to be a horror movie. But he then noticed that Junghwa was cletching her fist but he didn't notice it because he was just busy looking only her face.

Without thinking, Jungkook took Junghwa's hand and hold her hand. He went through Junghwa's fingers with his. For Junghwa, she was quite surprise. But she was kind of happy. She now felt safe but with hesitation she looked up to Jungkook's face and locked her eyes with his. Jungkook who's face became red quickly turned his head towards to the screen. But by the edge of his eyes, he could see Junghwa giving a small laugh and aslo blush.

So, until the end of the movie, Jungkook had to steal a glance of Junghwa by the edge of his eyes. For Junghwa she only stared at the two of them hands locked up together and kept blushing until the end of the movie.

After the end all of them came out. 'I think it's time to go, it's already 11o'clock, now.' Jin said. 'Yes, we also probably have to go.' Junghwa said stealing a small glance of Jungkook who didn't like the idea. They all said goodbye and went to their own cars.

When Jungkook was going, RM put his hands aroung his shoulders and said'You better tell me about what happen in the cinema with every single details, Kookie.'