Always There!

(Louis POV)

So today me and Harry are going to another ultrasound. But this one is different we are going to the heartbeats and the other lads are coming. We asked my doctor if we could only hear the heartbeat today cause the other lads will also be able to hear it to, we also asked my doctor if the other lads could come and he happily agreed! I am currently 34 weeks which means I could go in labor soon.

Anyways me and Harry are about to walk out the door to go pick up Zayn, Liam and Niall. They are so excited that they get to come. The thing they don't know is that they also get to hear the heartbeat!

AT ZAYN'S FLAT

We went to Zayn's flat first cause he lives a little closer than Niall and Liam do. So Harry went to go get him while I am currently waiting in the car. So I decide to text Liam and tell him to waiting cause we were on the way.

To Liam: Be ready be there in a few!

From Liam: K see you soon!

Few minutes later Harry and Zayn finally walk out and get in the car. "What took you so long?" "Oh Zayn wanted to make sure his hair was perfect." I decide to look out the window then we were on are way to Niall and Liam's flat.

AT NIALL AND LIAM'S FLAT

A few minutes later we finally arrive to Niall and Liam's flat so I text Liam

To Liam: We are here get your asses out here!

From Liam: We are coming!

I look out the window and see the lads coming. They took less time then what Zayn did.

"What took so long?" Liam ask "Zayn wanted his hair perfect." I say and he nodded. "Hurry up we have to be there in 15 minutes!" after I said that Harry started driving.

10 MINUTES LATER

Soon as Harry parked the car all the lads hoped out and Harry came to my side of the car and helped me up.

I went to the desk to sign in and waited for 5 minutes till my name was called. We all got up but of course Harry helped me. Then we walked to my room where my doctor was getting everything set up.

"Hello Mr. Tomlinson how have you been feeling?" he asked "Beside being really tired I have been good!" "Okay so from now and until you give birth I am putting you on bedrest." I nodded "Okay so if you could lay down and pull up your shirt we will get started." he said while putting on gloves. So with the help of Harry and the boys I laid down and pulled up my shirt. The lads cooed my huge bump while I blushed. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about its cute!" Niall said.

"Okay so remember this is cold." he said and squirted some on my stomach honestly I was used to it. He moved the wand while I looked up at the screen and there was 3 beautiful angels. I looked over at the boys and tears threated to spill from there eyes.

"Wanna know something that is gonna make you cry?" "What?" they all asked confused and Harry didn't even know we were doing the heartbeat today. I nodded at my doctor and he flick the switch and 3 thumping noises filled the room and everybody started crying. Harry passionately kissed me. 

I wiped off my stomach then hugged all the lads and thanked them for coming. My doctor told me to come back the following week. Once we got in the car.

"Thank you for letting us come!" Zayn, Liam and Niall said in together. Harry and I started laughing! "Your welcome guys!" "Honestly I didn't know we were doing the heartbeat today." they all looked at Harry confused. "I called my doctor early this week asking and I'm gonna tell ya it was a fucking hard secret to keep." I said and they all laughed at me.

"Oh guys me and Liam have to tell you guys something!" Niall said when we all sat down on the couch. We looked at them confused. "We are dating!" We all smiled and attacked them with hugs except me cause I could barley stand up.

"Guys always remember this." Liam said everybody looked at me and Harry.

"We are always there!" the all said at the same time. I am going to say we have some pretty good damn friends!

-  SO ANOTHER CHAPTER COMPLTED! SO I AM BEING HONEST HERE THERE ARE LIKE 2 OR 3 CHAPTERS LEFT! IF YOU WANT ME TO I WILL DO A SQUEAL AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YEAR IT IS! SO ANYWAYS WHAT  DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER? FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER IN STAY!! LOVE YA ALL VERY MUCH XOX!!!

----EMMA