Coming Clean!

(Louis POV)

Okay today is very nerve raking cause me and Harry are telling our friends and family about us dating and the triplets! We even went to the store and got gift bags for our moms, sisters and the boys cause they will be like uncles which we cannot wait for! Right now Harry is cooking dinner for when everyone gets her and I am doing the gift bags. I am wearing a baggy sweater so nobody notices my bump. Then the doorbell ring and I quickly hid the gift bags. I got up to answer it was Liam, Niall and Zayn.

"Hey lads how ya doing?" I ask when they go and sit on the couch. "Fine." they all say at the same time. Then they doorbell went again I went and answered and there were Anne, Gemma, Jay and all my sisters! Just then Harry came in the room and said "Dinners ready!" then we all go sit at the table and eat.

"You must really need to tell us something if everybody including your family is here." Liam said. Which he is right but me and Harry are scared on there reactions!

"Well..." I trailed off clearing my throat and then said "Well first we wanted to start off and say that me and Harry are dating now." That's when everybody squealed then Liam said "I knew it!" then everybody started laughing.

"What's the other thing you needed to tell us?" Anne asked then everybody looked at us confused. That's when I got up and grabbed the gift bags and handed it to everybody and said "Don't open till I say go!" everybody looked and me and Harry even more confused.

"GO!" then everybody tore open there bags then everybody looked at us confused..... again! That is when our moms squealed and hugged us then I yelled "I AM PREGNANT!!!" that is when everybody started hugging us to death! That is when Anne asked.....

"Why is there 3 sets?" then everybody looked at me confused then I yelled again "I AM PREGNANT WITH TRIPLETS!!!!" that is when the squealing got louder and hugs tighter then my mom and Anne yelled "LIFT UP YOUR SWEAT SHIRT!!" I lifted it up then our mom squealed and hugged us as the sight of my bump!!

(Harry POV)

After being hugged to death and finished our dinner everybody helped clean up then, everybody left and was on there way home after congratulating us and said there good byes. Then before I knew Louis had passed out on me. I carried him bridal style placed him in bed kissed his cheek and said "Goodnight boobear." I took off my clothes until I was left in my boxers. I got in on the other side of the bed wrapped an arm around Louis placing my hand on his stomach then passed out on the thought.....

'This was a good fucking day!'

-WELL THAT WAS ANOTHER CHAPTER OF HAPPIENESS! SO I WAS THINKING SHOULD I BRING IN NIAM?! LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS AND REMEMBER
LIKE, COMMENT, VOTE AND KEEP TOONED IN FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OF STAY!!! LUV YA XOX!!

-----EMMA :)