Baby Shower!!!

(Louis POV)

So today me and Harry are very busy! Cause today is the BABY SHOWER!!! We are very excited not just for the games and presents but for the Gender Reveal!! *SQEALING* Anyway there is 1 hour till the shower everything is set up and Harry is doing the food right now. If there is only one word to describe how I feel right now that would have to be.... THRILLED!! 

"Hey LouBear can you help me put everything out please?" "Ya HazzaBear!" I start walking to the kitchen with excitement printed all over my face and I start placing the food out well Harry is watching me very inventively. I also feel like he is finding something from me but I shrug it off and continue placing the food out.

45 MINUTES LATER

The doorbell rings I go and answer it finding Niall and Liam. They called and said they would couple minutes early to set up the gender reveal outside. I let them in and they go right outside telling me and Harry not to go in the backyard until it is time to find out. So we are obeying there rules and staying inside waiting for everybody else to get here.

15 MINUTES LATER

The doorbell rings again I answer it and find both of our families standing there with a lot I mean a lot of presents! They all hug me and place the presents in the kitchen. I am so thankful for all the support we are getting from just not are families but also are friends which means a lot not just for me. But also Harry.

Next thing I knew everybody was here and talking about the genders, names and how I am feeling also when my next doctor appointment is and different things I barely remember. I am just focusing on what the genders might be. "PRESENT TIME!!" mine and Harry's mums yelled and we just laughed.

We got different things we got sleepers, bottles, bibs, hats, snowsuits, and a baby bathtub. But what Gemma bought was fucking crazy. We were thanking people and next thing we knew Gemma and Liam were carrying 3 fucking CRIBS!! "Holy shit!" me and Harry said at the same time. "Gemma did you buy these yourself?" I asked. "Ya I did. I told Harry this that I was going to spoil them rotten." "Fuck Gem you didn't have to." then me and Harry hugged her. "I am there aunt! That is what I fucking do!"

"WHO IS READY FOR THE GENDER REVEAL!" Niall yelled then everybody started laughing and making there way outside, making sure me and Harry were last. When we got outside we were mind blown. "So its simple you have to pop the balloons. Pink for a girl. Blue for a boy!" Liam said. God bless Liam and Niall for setting this up. Really!

"Okay first balloon *POP* ITS A GIRL!" I said "Second balloon *POP* ITS A BOY!" Harry said "And last but not least *POP* ITS A GIRL!"  we scream at the same time and kiss passionately! Everybody cooed us then Harry said he had one more thing. That is were I got really confused. That is when he got down one knee and pulled a box out of his pocket and opened it I gasped in surprise!

"Louis William Tomlinson you make me the happiest man in the world! You are carrying our 3 little peanuts. I am extremely happy with you and want to be with you for the rest of my life with our 3 kids and maybe even more who knows. I am so happy to call you my boyfriend but I would love to call you my husband so will you make me even more happy and marry me?"

Everybody gasp in surprise and I had happy tears spilling out of my eyes. Honestly I did not expect this.... "YES I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR HUSBAND!" I said so happy! he slipped the ring on got up and kissed me with so much passion and everybody came and hugged us congratulated us.

'I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPIER! I HAVE 3 CHILDREN ON THE WAY AND NOW ME AND HARRY ARE GETTING MARRIED? THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!' I thought to myself screaming on the inside!

- BE HONEST DID ANYONE EXPECT THE LARRY PROPOSLE? I PROMISE YOU NIAM IS COMING IF YOU WANT I WILL DO A CHAPTER JUST FOR NIAM. CALL IT A SPECIAL CHAPTER WHAT DO  YA SAY? COMMENT BELOW IF YOU THINK WE SHOULD ADD NIAM YES OR NO? YOUR DESCION ANYWAY WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER? FIND OUT IN STAY!! LOVE YA XOX!!!

-----EMMA