Please?!

(Harry POV)

"Your what?!"

"I am so sorry Harry." I start to break down in sobs. "I'm sorry but I need a break."

"What do you mean are you leaving?"
"I'm sorry Lou but I need to clear my head."

I went upstairs to pack a bag. Soon as I was done I went downstairs grab my keys and about to walk out the door but Louis stopped me. "Haz promise me something?" "Anything." "promise me you will come back to us?" "Promise." Then I felt Louis lips on mine, Then I walked out the door to my car then drove to Zayn's house.

After I explained everything to Zayn the only emotion he had was shocked and surprise. "Want to hear another thing I forgot to tell you?" "What is it?" "I grew feelings for him. Like more than a best mate. If I am honest with you I love him."

(Louis POV)

I am still sobbing while explaining everything to Niall and Liam because I bet Harry went to Zayn. Liam keeps telling me "Everything will be alright." while Niall is trying to clam me down. Honestly its hard to calm down.

"Hey guys do you want to hear something crazy?" "What?" Niall asked. "I fell in love with Harry. He also promised he will come back but, I doubt he will." "If he promised then he will come back. Have you ever seen if break a promise before?" Liam said. Liam is right Harry has never broken a promise before. I just hope he keeps this one.

---- Hello Larries well I hope you enjoyed this very short chapter!
I promise next chapter I will try to keep it longer and more interesting.
Anyways do you think Harry will keep his promise and go back to Louis?
Or do you think Harry will leave Louis all together while Louis is pregnant with his child?
Do you think the boys are going to be okay with Louis pregnancy?
Find out next chapter in stay! Love ya xox!

-Emma