SATURDAY

Harry managed to come home safely but as much as he likes meeting people, those situations always scare him because they can get out of hand easily. Luckily the girls were okay yesterday and let him go soon after they got their autographs and pictures. Late at night, he opened all messages he got from Louis. He really wanted to give Louis all the answers he deserved but he was too shy to tell him the truth and to be honest he felt relieved when the girl knocked on the door. Is she okay now? Harry felt sorry for her because she's obviously lost her sense for reality. Harry thinks he's not worth to be admired like that. It's still strange for him, although he should be used to it until now. He takes his phone from the bedside table and types in a message for Louis.

'Hi Lou, sorry for leaving again yesterday. I think that's a pattern in our friendship! Haha! I wonder if your friend's better today? I'm really not worth so much crying, maybe you can tell her that? Oh and...what are your plans for this evening? –H.

'Hey! Got nothing planned. I haven't seen Lucy today but she was crying yesterday evening when she came to me and she was repeating that she loved you. This girls is completely insane, I don't know what you did to her.

'Me? I've done anything to her, I'm innocent ;) What do you think if you'd come with me to London? I have a house there and we could hand out for the weekend, watch some movies or so. I think it's safer than staying here with all the girls. Would you like to? You could come to Barners Street at noon so I could pick you up there without causing trouble?

Harry is very happy that Louis wants to come with him. When he drives around the corner of Barners Street, he sees Louis leaning onto the red brick wall. He looks cute in his Adidas trousers and his white Adidas top. His hair is messy and his eyes sparkle as he gets into Harry's Range Rover. The drive to London takes about three hours. Louis starts talking about Lucy and Harry ends up in telling him crazy things he has experienced with fans. It feels nice to laugh with Louis and Harry is happy he asked him if he would come home with him. Harry lives in a nice, two story brick house in Primrose Hill.

'Wow, that's huge! And it's so beautiful here...'' Louis says astonished as he steps into Harry's house.

'My family often comes here so they have a place to stay...that's why I bought it.' Harry explains, clearly feeling uncomfortable. He doesn't like to talk about money, houses or other expensive things.

'Did you buy all the furniture? It looks so pretty...' He knows houses like this one from movies or pictures but he's never seen one in real life. Harry shifts a little.

'This house came furnitured, I've only bought a few things in here.' he says. 'Let's not talk about the house, I already feel uncomfortable.' Harry says silently, twisting his ring. 'Just feel at home.'

After they had placed their stuff in the entrance hall, Harry walks towards the kitchen. 'I'm gonna make us some tea, just follow me, if you want.' Harry offers. 'If you like you can also walk around the house and have a look, I don't have any secrets you shouldn't see or something.' Louis laughs.

'That's nice but I'd rather walk around with you.' Harry smiles at him. I'll just boil the water and then we'll walk around, if you want.'

After Louis has seen every room in the house, the boys have a cup of tea and then decide to go for a walk. Luckily, no one recognizes Harry and as they come home, Louis feels cold so Harry offers him to use his bath tub. While Louis is relaxing, Harry orders some food and lights the fireplace. He pulls out a thick grey blanket out of a drawer and waits for Louis to come downstairs. 'I love your bathroom.' Louis says and wipes his hair with a towel. It's messier now and he looks adorable.

'Yeah, the bathroom was also one of the reasons I bought this one.' Harry smiles. 'I'm happy if you like it here.' Harry says softly.

'The view is incredible.' Louis adds, throws his towel away and grabs a hand full of popcorn and shoves it into his mouth.