SUMMER 2010

Harry ran out of the toilets after it happened. It was too embarrassing, just too embarrassing to wait for an opportunity to say sorry to the boy he had met under those unexpected circumstances. Maybe he should have talked to him but he just couldn't after that mishap. The curly haired boy was so embarrassed, his cheeks were completely red and he just hoped that he would never see the other boy again. Harry walked along the corridor as fast as he could when he suddenly felt someone touching his shoulder.

'Hey.' a boy's voice said and when Harry turned around, he almost froze. It was him. The boy he met in the toilet a few minutes ago. His blue eyes were sparkling and he had the nicest smile. Harry felt his cheeks flushing immensely.

'Hey! Why are you running away from me?' the boy asked with a mischievous smile.

'I...I wasn't running away.' Harry replied. The boy with the fringe shook his head.

'You're a hell of a liar. Admit you WERE running away!' he said laughing while he put his arm around Harry's shoulders. His accent was so thick.

'Well maybe...maybe I did.' Harry admitted quietly. 'I'm very sorry that I...that I peed on you.' Harry stammered sheepishly and tried to say the sentence as fast as he could. He looked to the ground because he was too embarrassed by this incident. The boy patted Harry's shoulder slightly.

'Don't worry, it's not a thing. I'm Louis, by the way.' Louis said with a smirk and reached out his hand for Harry.

'I'm Harry. I feel so uneasy about it, I'm so sorry. I just want you to know that...'

Louis rolled his eyes and interrupted him. 'Forget about it, okay? I don't want to hear any excuses about that anymore or I'll cut off a huge strand of your beautiful curls.' he informed Harry with an unsmiling expression but then his facial features softened as he was slowly ruffling through Harry's dense hair. It was a nice feeling Harry enjoyed. 'Water and soap sometimes help. See? I've washed it out.'

'Okay, okay!' Harry put his hands up. 'I promise, I won't say sorry it again.' Louis smirked.

'Good. So what could we do now?' Harry asked Louis who shrugged his shoulders. The boys started walking down the hall slowly.

'Oh I know what, Harry!' Louis stopped and pointed towards the catering area. 'Let's go and fetch some cake. I've seen they put up a huge buffet today!' Louis remarked happily and dragged Harry towards the catering area where both boys sat down on a table in the back of the room.

'Do you think we'll get through another round?' Harry asked Louis, his mouth full of cake.

'I'm not sure about myself but I'm sure you will.' Louis answered, while he took a huge bite of his chocolate cake. 'You'll be famous one day, I can see that.'

'Thanks but...I don't know if I'll pass.' Harry answered timidly.

'Oh sure, love.' Louis nodded, 'I'm hundred percent sure you'll pass. Just look at you.' Louis said softly and took a sip of his coke. 'You look great and I heard your singing...' Harry smiled shyly.

'Thanks.' He felt his cheeks flushing again because of Louis' lovely words.

'Why do you think that you can't get through?' Harry wanted to know.

'I don't know, really but I kind of feel it, you know.' Louis said sadly. 'There are a lot of people who have better voices than I have. And they even look better than I do.' Louis lowered his look and picked on his napkin.

'Don't say that, Louis. You look lovely and your voice is cool. I heard you singing too and all I can say is that they're missing out something if they don't let you through.' Louis smiled thankful at Harry.