FRIDAY EVENING

This time Harry has really tried to hide as good as possible because he wants his privacy and most of all – he wants to keep Louis out of the press. Everything became very complicated since he became famous but he wants to protect his family and friends from the media, no matter what. It's enough if they write all those horrible stories about him, he doesn't want to read any lies about his family. Harry has pushed his hair back, put on his oldest jacket and pulled the hood over his head. He wears comfortable trousers and sneakers. He doesn't like his look much but it works – nobody recognizes him on the streets. A few girls look at him as if they knew him but then they continue their way. Harry sighs. He's a little bit nervous when he knocks on Louis' door.

'Hey!' Louis greets Harry when he opens the door. 'Is that you?' he says jokingly and pulls at Harry's hood. 'Where's your hair?' Louis remarks smirking and Harry's smile is wide.

'Yeah, I just didn't want to be recognized so I had to dress like that.' He says and makes a modelling gesture.

'Come in.' Louis laughs and closes the door. Harry pulls off his hood completely and shakes his hair. His curls are messy and stick to his face also so Harry runs his fingers through his hair so they get fluffy again.

'Can I...' Harry asks and points towards the bed.

'Of course, but only if you stay longer this time.' Louis answers and winks at Harry. Harry lets out a loud laugh, takes off his shoes and his coat. Then he sits down and takes a decorative pillow into his lap. Louis sits down next to him, his back leaning on his wardrobe so that he can see Harry's profile.

'How are you doing?' Harry asks and looks at Louis.

'I'm fine.' he shortly answers and picks on his fingernails.

'Doesn't sound really happy to be honest?' Harry half asks and crosses his legs. Louis let's out a quiet moan.

'I...I was just wondering why you haven't called or messaged earlier. It wasn't easy for me to run after you then and...well, I don't know.' Louis makes a gesture. 'Not that important, forget about it.' Although Harry is in his room he can't be as happy as he had pictured it. Harry shifts clearly uncomfortably and clears his throat.

'It's complicated, I couldn't call you earlier although I wanted to.' He presses his lips together without looking at Louis. After a while, Louis gets up and starts filling the kettle to boil water.

'I hope your phone won't ring this time.' Louis jokes and Harry smile a little.

'Hopefully not.' Louis takes out two mugs of the cupboard and puts a tea bag in each mug. Then he crosses his arms in front of his body.

'It's strange to have you here. Kind of.' Louis declares.

'Why?' Harry asks astonished.

'Because you're famous and I'm not, I mean, look at you! You're touring the world, your name is everywhere and you're just such a celebrity and now you're sitting here in my dorm room? That's...I don't know, pretty weird.' Harry looks at Louis, he's not mad about Louis' words but kind of...hurt. That's what people do all the time, they just label him. Famous. Celebrity. It hurts.

'Lou I...I know that you read all these things because they seem so real but you have to face reality. Half of those things belong to my job and I try to do my best but I'm also a normal guy just as you and I feel so guilty when people call me famous, as if that's something repulsive or disgusting.' Harry's voice is sad, he lowers his head and covers his face with the palms of his hands for a few seconds. 'I thought you were different...but all I can see now it that everyone has the same opinion about me, no matter what I do.' he sighs. 'I don't understand why.'