🔞Are you serious?🔞

**Established relationship
** Smut
**Oral

His p.o.v.

Well I'm sitting here watching tv and I come across Michael Jackson talking shit about me.

"Prince can't sing,or dance, he's a chump with no talent..."

Really? Is he serious? This isn't funny what's he laughing for?

"How the hell does he get off saying That?! Fucking child..talking shit about me!" I shout in my room waking up my girl laying next to me.

"Prince! What is wrong it's 3 am. What are you shouting about?" she asked me rolling over.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm sitting here and tv has a damn thing on Michael Jackson talking shit about me." I say irritated.

"Damn. What he say?"

"Oh you don't want to know..I will get upset again. But I guess I will give you nutshell."

"Ok?..."

"They are interviewing him about something not sure what but then he says "Prince is a chump..no talent..blah blah blah!" I say getting really pissed.

"Is that all he said?" She asked.

"Well yeah. Why?"

"Cause he's talentless..you have way more talent then he ever will. Baby don't let it get to you. He's the chump not you. Calm down..I love you baby and that's all that matters. The fans know he's full of shit." she tells me sitting up in the bed.

"Well he had no right to say that. I have never once dissed him on camera. And he wants to go there and talk about me being fake. If anyone's fake it's him. I am way more talented then him. Always have been. I write all my own stuff. I sing and produce and all that and play my own instruments. He can't even do that. How am I anything he said?" I explain.

"I know baby.." she says rubbing my shoulders.

I kiss her and hold her in my arms. Looking in eachothers eyes.

Next thing I know our clothes are off and we are laying on the bed. Moaning and kissing.

I'm on top of her kissing her all over. Push her legs up over me and start fingering her. She grips the sheets and arches her back moaning my name over and over.

Then I add my tongue and suck on her hood while swirling my fingers all over. Sucking,licking fingering and licking her all over she screams arching her back and moving her hips with my mouth.

"Ohh Prince! Yes right there oh my God!"

She pushed my head further as I go deeper with my tongue inside swirling it around sucking on everything.

I can tell she's getting close cause she's shaking and moaning louder breathing heavily labored.

"Ohh Prince! I..I oh my god yes yes yes!"

She let's go all in my face and I lick it all up. Slowly climb into of her to give her all this.

"Get ready I'm horny and pissed off." I say chuckling.

I slide myself inside her wetness and start thrusting hard and fast. She moves with me as I throw her legs up over me and plunge into her with the hardest and deepest of thrusts it makes her scream.

"Ohh God! I moan as I thrust my self further inside.

"Prince oh God! Umm ahh fuck!"

"Yes uhh uhh shit yes uhh!" I grunt between thrusts.

"Yes yes yes I I I!"

"Yes yes you feel that? That's thanks to his big mouth talking shit..uhh!" I ram into her harder and faster.

"God Prince!"

She let's go and I let go on her stomach and collapse next to her.

"That was quick." She said.

"Yeah I'm sorry got alot on my mind."

"Why don't you just call him and talk to him?"

"Seriously? I don't want to talk to that ugly bastard." I scoft.

"Then make a song.."

"Not a bad idea."

So I did.

"You say you like to be bad,you say you are a smooth crimimal. But your talent is minimal. Going on tv to talk trash about someone you really don't know.

Let me tell you what I know.. you can't beat it cause that case caught you up.

Billy Jean ain't no smooth criminal..you got to get dirty Dianna and Annie back to Neverland be for the clock strikes.

Don't be talk in about me and you need to look at the man in your mirror with that moonwalker and the way you making me feel is bad.

Is you black or white? What you got that you keeping in that closet? Human nature got me twisted. Madonna all up in your shit..but I had her first remember that thriller! Are you serious? Call me when you can play your own..write your own and do your own. Sit down. Are you serious?

Got me thinking..about all the times you kicked it with them kids..who are you? What are you? Grow up. Shut your mouth and beat it!

Then he fires back.

"Oh this Paisley Park..dimonds and pearls gett off lazy..no good baby..talkin bout me.

All I got to say is that if you gonna fight..atleast make a black sweat about it. You say you got pussy control and purple rain with no shirt on. Give me a break kid..I'm not buy in it. You starting a Controversy where ever you go what ever you do. With that not un2 the fan what? Really? Come on. Nobody wants to hear you having sex with Kim,or anyone else..have some sense..are you serious?

The doves are crying alright and so is Batman. You say you got a dirty mind and this is America I can say what I want..kiss my ass..with your little red corvette. The time is now..count to 7 then close your eyes.

Warner got you played out..with this love sexy..and you must be dreaming. I got n.e.w.s. for you the masters got you you ain't got them..sell out kid. Stop sweating me..arcenio and shanade got you played. All for a parade. Go get laid. Kid.

With your old friends for sale. Really who is bambi? And Martha? And what about Vicky and Kim? And can't forget Cindy C. And Carman? You insatiable scandalous kid. The kid. Ha forever be known as. Yeah every story has two sides but that's the way it goes..that's what I know."

"Oh no he didn't! Is he serious?" I scream hearing it for the first time.

Are you serious?

A/n: Sorry it's stupid. Lol