PLOT EVENT 17 : TITAN FALL ( BOSS FIGHT ) (( ENDED ))

The Villian know simpsly as Nemesis has resurfaced after a year of being absent, the figure was last seen by happy habour's team, The New Defenders , after he attacked their base and looted their weapons safe of contents later revealed to be kryptonite.

The jump city's teen titans were also hit as he robbed them of their weapons safe, but through the safe trackers and image work, the government were able to pin point his last location to a structure in the desert.

The world is still jumpy and tired from the Darkseid saga, so heroes have been immediately sent a call to band together and take out this high level threat as quickly as possible while it's location is still known

Due to their obvious reasoning, the government assigning it's heroes have come up with a plan to utilize Nemesis's reduced nature around the hero Titan (newOlympian ), another 00X experiment and his lack of defense to magic to possibly take him out. Even though team majik, majority of the mystic heroes were absent ( Team majik members may not participate in this event ).

As the justice league is too occupied with restoring the damage done by Darkseid and Super man absent again, the task is left to the Earth bound heroes and teams, their chances of victory may be a little difficult than expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
APOLOGIES PLAYERS FOR THE POOR UNDERPAR NATURE OF THIS EVENT, BUT I AM BUSY WITH A PROJECT THAT'S WORTH 30 % OF MY AVERAGE AND IN A SLIGHT RUSH TO NOT WITHHOLD THIS EVENT. ONCE AGAIN IM SORRY FOR THE POORNESS AND LACK OF IMAGE, I ASK YOU PLEASE BARE WITH ME.😁

THIS IS SMALL MAINLY HERO EVENT, SO PLEASE VILLAINS BE PATIENT... I HAVE SOMETHING ELSE FOR YOU GUYS.... IF DESIRED ANYWAYS.

THE POSSIBLY MAIN THREAT FOR THIS EVENT IS MY ' NOT-GARY SUE ' OC ( I KNOW HIS POWERFUL ) , HE IS OBVIOUSLY INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS DESPITE NOT REALLY BEING AS AGGRESSIVE AS THE OTHER BOSSES.

THIS WOULD NOT BE SUGAR COATED, THIS FIGHT WOULD BE TOUGH AND LONG, BUT IF YOU PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT, WORK TOGETHER AND UTILIZE HIS WEAKNESS , IT IS BEATABLE... IF ENOUGH PEOPLE SHOW UP ANYWAYS. PLUS DON'T WORRY, I AM NOT KILLING ANYONE OFF TODAY... UNLESS THEY CAUSE IT THEMSELVES. PLUS TITAN (newOlympian ) SHOULD BE THERE...HE WOULDN'T BE ATTACKING AND GOING ALL OUT...JUST PROTECT THE SQUISHY MAGIC USERS, HE WOULD ATTACK SOMETHING FURIOUSLY IF HE SEES IT AS A THREAT.

MOVING ON THIS IS A SIMPLE BOSS FIGHT TO FURTHER THE PLOT, THAT BEING SAID ' SOLOING ' A HIGH LEVEL BOSS IS THE QUICKEST WAY INTO ORBIT, HE ISN'T CAKE AND WOULD BE USED IN CHARACTER AS POSSIBLE. ( SO I CAN'T MISS THOSE SHOTS FOREVER )

PLAYERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTACK AS A TEAM, I'D GIVE GUIDELINES IN BRACKETS FOR THOSE WHO ASK QUESTIONS OR DIDN'T CATCH THE PLAN. THEY SHOULD ALSO PAY ATTENTION TO EACH OTHERS CONDITION AND THE ENVIRONMENT AT ALL TIMES, IF NOT IT COULD BE EXPLOITED AND USED AGAINST THEM ACCORDINGLY.

THE FIGHT MAY ENTAIL SOME... SURPRISES...SO EXPECT SUDDEN ATTACKS, I DID LOOT YOUR WEAPONS SAFES FOR A REASON.

FINALLY PLAYERS SHOULD ROLE PLAY WITHIN THE MAIN CHAIN AND TAG THOSE THEY ARE RESPONDING TO, AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SLOPPINESS AND ABRUPTNESS OF THIS EVENT... IT SHALL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN... I HOPE.

ANY QUESTIONS HAD? PLEASE ASK ME ON PRIVATE MESSAGE .

( I am the sole host of this event, so please read my comments and if you felt I overlooked something.... Don't be afraid to point it out ), I'd play Nemesis and any other being that may be there.

Good luck...now it's time to try your hand against this broken character.