Don't "Kill" Me!

8th Grade- Today- May 3, 2012

Bella's Pov

Sooooo I'm going to go again because Carter is busy writing An Illegitimate Relationship and Victoria never gets on. Plus I thought this would be fun to write and share with you, so here we go.

So Hunter has been reading The Hunger Games ALL day. And we're all shocked because... He never reads! It's like saying that someone as manly as Chace Crawford (or Mal Fallon) decided he wanted to be gay... It just doesn't happen!

Anyways so he's reading. In 2nd period Carter tells him to read past the 1st chapter and he agrees.

5th period:

He marches up to me and Carter and yells, "RUE DIES?!?!"

"Um yeah." It was kind of a shock to us because he was on like page 200 and something and he had managed to read 200 pages in 2 hours (plus all the work we had to do... Well... He probably didn't do that anyways.)

"THAT'S SO SAD! RUE DOESNT DESERVE TO DIE!"

So we shake our heads and try not to get our heads ripped off. (Because he looked like he was about to punch someone in the face.)

"SHE NEEDS TO WIN!" then he marches off again, to go read some more... We're all so proud of him. ;)

Later the bell rings and we go to 6th period

Hunter is still rambling on about Rue and how all those other bleep-bleepers should've died instead. Then he says, "MAN THAT'S SO UNFAIR! I HOPE RUE COMES BACK AND KILLS ALL OF THOSE (Bleeeeeep. Bleeeeeeeeep. Bleeeeeep. Bleep.)"

Our math teacher tells him to sit down and shut up, so he plops down in his desk and puts his head in his hands.

"I hate everything right now! I hate everyone! I hate math. I hate The Hunger Games. I hate The world. I wanna kill everyone right now just to get revenge for Rue!"

Ryan gasps.

"Except you, Ryan. I love you."

Elliot gasps.

"And you dude. I love Ryan, Dustin, and Elliot. All you other people can go stick your faces in ****."

Oliver gasps and says, "What about me?!?"

"Nah. I hate you."

"You have to love me! I'm your ex-husband! You have to love your ex-husband! Or you used to."

"Nah man. Rebecca still hates your a**."

(A/N: remember Don't Marry Me? That chapter? Yeah they are talking about this.)

"She loved me!"

"She lied. She actually hated you. Ever since you went with... Latiesha!"

Ryan piped up. "Hey now! Don't hate on Latiesha!"

Hunter turned around and said, "Rebecca hates you Latiesha!!"

Ryan made an 'O' formation with his mouth and his was silent for a few seconds before hunter said, "WHY DID RUE DIE?!?!"

We all sighed and went back to learning math.

At the end of the period as we were walking out, Hunter tells me and Carter, "I hope Katniss dies. She doesn't deserve to live! I hope Rue is like resurrected and beats the s*** outta all those (bleep bleep)!!!"

"And wins?" Carter asked.

He nodded.

I coughed and said, "All righty then," then we got into a Team Gale and Team Peeta war. 2 against 1 really isnt fair...

Then we walked off to our next class.

***************************************************************

Bella- oh you can't help but to love Hunter. Lol.

Victoria- where was I?

Carter- Peeta Lover, here!