Don't "Cry" On Me!

(Summer between 7th and 8th grade)

This is the story where Me, (Bella) Carter, and Victoria went to see Soul Surfer...

Bella's P.O.V.

Well, one night me and Victoria went to go spend the night at Carter's house.

The next day, Victoria had to go on a 'date' with her mom and her mom's bf, so Carter went with me to a college thingy-ma-jig.

Anyways afterwards, we went to go see Soul Surfer... You know the movie about the girl who got her arm bitten off by a shark? Yeah that one.

Well me and Carter sat down and we realized that Victoria was across the movie theater with her mom and mom's bf. Yes, she was dateless. :)

 Well we texted each other and was like," Dog! We're in the same movie theater!"  "cool" Yeah, Victoria is not a fun texter...

So we all went and sat together in three seats. Carter on my right, me in the middle, and Victoria on my left.

Around the middle of the movie after she gets her arm eaten off, and where she's crying and having a nervous breakdown while talking to Sarah (Carrie Underwood.)

I was staring dead-eyed at the screen. I heard sniffling and turned to look at Victoria. Tears were falling from her face, but she was laughing! "Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"This woman..." she pointed beside her and I looked. There was over 60 years old and was pulling tissue after tissue out of her purse and blowing her nose really loud in them. My mouth gaped open. She leaned over towards Victoria and asked," You want some, honey?" She held out a tissue for her and Victoria nodded.

"Yes, thank you," she said and blew her nose super loud in the tissue. I laughed and the woman muttered to me,"Heartless son of a ****."

"MA'AM!!" I exclaimed.

"Shut up I'm trying to watch the movie," she said.

Ugh! Old ladies these days..

I turned around towards Carter to see that she was bawling her eyes out and crying,"OH. MY. GOSH!!! ITS.(sniffle) SO SAD!!!!!" Ugh, the lady needed to give HER some tissue. And they say that I'm the sissy and they're the tough ones. Oh please...

After the movie, we all waited outside the movie theater for my parents and Victoria's mom and her bf.

"Did you cry?"Vic asked Carter.

"No, did you?" she lied.

"Oh, please I could probably hear you guys from a mile away,"I said.

"So what? It was sad!" Victoria exclaimed.

"How come you didn't cry?" Carter asked me.

"Because.. I don't cry in movies," I replied.

"How can you not cry in movies?" Vic asked.

"I dunno, I just can't. It's not THAT sad to me,"I shrugged.

"No, it was really sad! Your just heartless!!!"Carter exclaimed.

"Heartless! Heartless! Heartless!"Victoria and Carter chanted forming a circle around me. (im not kidding either)

"Atleast I'm not a sissy and I don't cry in sad movies," I smarted off, which was a bad idea because the old lady from earlier came by at that moment and hit me with her purse muttering,"Stupid kid."

"LADY? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!" I excalimed after her. She just kept walking. Ugh!

So that's how I am still called heartless to this day.. :/

 *****************************************************************************************************

Bella:Oh man, I love this story!!!! Even though when you guys tell it you make me sound like a know-it-all jerk who laughs when she cries... :/ And we never saw the old lady again... THANK GOD!!!!!!

Carter: ...I hate this story! It makes me seem like a cry baby. When I was 3... I CRIED IN MONSTERS INC. Yeah, no lie! ...I was a child, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT THE HECK ANIMATION WAS!!!!!

Victoria: ...you people have no lives! Why would you READ this!? I mean, COME ON!!!! Is there nohting better to do?!