Don't "Marry" Me!

8th grade/this year! It was a friday, Boys Vs. Girls pep rally. Don't remember the EXACT date, but it was some time is like...September...

Bella P.O.V.

Alright.. I'm up. :)

So it was Boy vs. Girls pep rally like it says up there in the info.

Girls were on one side of gym, boys on the other.

Ryan and Luke (the class clowns) dressed like girls and went on our side... literally. They were the ONLY guys on the girl's side out of K-4 - 12th grade. Cause they're weird like that. They both had wigs on (Luke- blonde,straight, Ryan-red, curly wigs) and pink shirts on, talking SUPER high and girly and chanting,"GO GUUURRRLLLSS!!!!!!"

We all looked at them like "What the heck?"

They just looked back and said,"What? You girls need to show some school spirit!!!"

Okay, yeah it was disturbing. And guess what? We were lucky enough to sit RIGHT BESIDE THEM.. LITERALLY. With their constant yelling annoying voices... (shudder)

During the pep rally, the announcer guy, suddenly stopped the pep rally and randomly said into the mic, "So before we go on with the pep rally, we have some awards to give out to these special 'lil ladies. First, to the coolest red-haired in school, LINDY ELLIS!!" Lindy (Ryan) went down there chanting,"Thank you SOOO much for this award! I'm soooo proud to be a girl!" She took the flowerdy cowbell and ran back up beside us.

"Next, is to the hottest blonde out there, HANNAH MILLER!!" Luke went down there chanting,"GO GURLS! WE'RE BETTER THAN THOSE STINKY BOYS! GIRLS RULE!!!!" She took her cowbell, gave her wig a shake/hair whip and walked back up while the boys on the other side wolf-whistled.

After the pep rally in which the boys won :( we all went back to our classrooms.

Everyone was like,"Congrats Hannah and Lindy!" "Your awesome!" "They're not really girls!" "Dang, they're hot!" "WHERE'S MY PET IGUANA?!?!?!?!??!"

So yeah, you get it. "Hannah" said,"That was really sad that we didn't win but its okay. But the only thing is that my name isn't Hannah. It's Rebecca."

"Lindy" said,"It's okay girls. We'll get 'em next year. It's alright. We're still cooler and hotter. Also, my name is Latiesha."

"Alright???" everyone said.

During 2nd period:::

 We walked in the classroom coming back in from the pep rally. We had already done our work and the teacher told us to do whatever because its Friday.

So this guy named Oliver went up to Rebecca and started "flirting."

I wasn't paying much attention to them "flirting" because I was talking to Victoria and Carter.

So anyways, I looked over there and saw Oliver on the ground... on one knee...  holding up a paper ring to "Rebecca."

"Will you marry me, Rebecca?" Oliver asked. (He was kidding, guys. They only ACT gay sometimes.. They're not really gay.)

"OH! YES!!! I'm so happy!!  I love you, Olly!!" "Rebecca" exclaimed, in a girly voice.

"We're gonna be so happy together!!!" Oliver exclaimed, hugging him/her.

Yeah, it was disturbingly weird...

So they bell rang and we went to 4th period where the girls have gym and the guys have reading so I'm gonna skip to 5th period so we're back with the guys.

I walked in to the classroom to be rudely pushed out of the way by Oliver followed by Rebecca chasing him, carrying a pencil in a threatening way. He/She was apparently trying to stab Oliver.