Don't "Pee" On Me!

Hey, your welcome, I just cured your incoming computer virus. You owe me...know how you can do that? READ THIS!!!!! There is going to be very short chapters, cause we got only 1st period to type for now. But, a lot of chapter, short chapters will have to do. This is a bunch of stuff that happened to us. We'll tell you the grade, and where it all happened...so read. It's actually really funny. THIS IS OUR LIFE STORY, BABY!!!!! haha, well alright...

 Victoria's P.O.V.

Don't "Pee" On Me!

5th Grade: 2008-2009

In the middle of math. Mrs. Blue.

Charlie raises his hand, "Mrs. Blue. May I go to the restroom?"

He's a nerd, so yeah, he talks like that. Mrs. Blue looks at him all confused, and was like, "Do you REALLY have to go?"

"Oh, I REALLY have to go!"He nodded furiously, and crossed his legs impatiently.

"Hurry up..."and she went back to common denominators...since ya know, this IS 5th grade.

I went back to discussing ostriches with Bella and Carter while he ran full-speed toward the door. About 10 seconds later he came back, sticking his head through the last open window, "Mrs. Blue?"

"Yeah, Charlie?"

"...I didn't make it..."

Giggles, and laughter filled the classroom, and even Mrs. Blue looked like she was about to laugh. Nerd had to go so bad, he went in his pants!!

Funny, huh? Yeahhh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1?

haha, true story! Told you they were going to be short!!!!! We'll upload whenever we can! Pomise! So, maybe almost possibly EVERY MORNING!!!!! 1st period can be fun, ya know?

Carter ;) or fijj=k

Bella <3

Victoria...you guys suck...or sujj=x

Bella:::Oh, and by the way this story isn't rated R. We put it as that, and when the bell rang for break Carter saved it in draft, and thought it'd be funny to sneak it R-rated...but now we cant change it, it's being stubborn...Thanks, Carter