Chapter 2 - Nurse's Office

Chapter 2

Jace's P.O.V

"Jace? Jace Wayland? You may enter now." The nurse said quietly in a monotone which partially drove me crazy but either way and I went in to meet Clary.

I saw her laying in a white bed, looking so..... So perfect.

I walked towards her and gently touched her face and unexpectedly she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her which lead into a forceful slap across the face.
I let her go and touched my own face which was slightly red and a tiny bit swelled up but weirdly enough I thought it was cute.

Clary opened her eyes.

Clary's P.O.V

WHO THE FRICKING HELL JUST TOUCHED ME, I WILL RIP YOU APART!!!!!!!
I screamed in my head.

I gently opened my eyes and my mouth was in awe, I had just slapped Jace.

I really felt like hitting my head against the wall.
BUMP BUMP BUMP WHY AM I SO STUPID BUMP BUMP BUMP

He appeared in front of me without me noticing and said

"Hi"
"Umm.... Hi?" My head was swirling with questions. Why isn't he mad? Why is he bring so nice? ARGHHHHH.
His voice got really quiet.
"Why did you hit me?"

I shrugged my shoulders and he smirked with an adorable laugh.

Jace's P.O.V

"So how are you feeling?" I asked her.
"I dunno."
I saw a faint red mark appear on her face.

Awwww. She was blushing.

Clary's P.O.V

A few hours had passed and I was stuck in the infirmary. Jace had fallen asleep next to me (probably just wanting to skip a few classes) just like those fairy tale stories. I admired his his hair, trying to contain myself from touching it.

But I barely knew him. He seemed nice enough. It's not like he's gonna turn out as a creepy masked murderer or a medial warrior or anything. So I decided to half heartedly trust him.

Jace's P.O.V

I woke up next to Clary wanting to have a pleasant surprise but instead I find myself next to an empty bed and a glass of water. She must of sneak away from me while I was asleep, does she seriously think I'm a threat?

I fixed my hair in the mirror (But then again, it's always perfect so what's to fix?)
Straightened my clothes are strode out of the infirmary casually.

I went to look for Clary when Alec bumped into me.

"Hey, Jace. Haven't seen you since first period. Where've you been?"
"Nah, no where much."
"Well you missed a lot. Apparently Izzy bet up a girl for getting into her locker. Oh typical Izzy."
I remembered her bloody figure and cringed at the feeling.
"Jace. Jace. JACE."
"What?!?"
"Urg, never mind. Well, I'll see you later."

I rolled my eyes and headed for fifth period.

Clary's P.O.V

I studied my timetable and went towards the science department.

I opened the door and I was the first one there so I decided to be a good little girl and sit near the front. I examined the microscope in front of me as a boy with dark hair appeared next to me and said
"Is anyone sitting here?" His thick accent shone through his voice, although I never could figure out what it was.
"No." I mumbled into my jacket.

He sat down next to me and a mysterious glint appeared in his eye.
He held out his hand and affirmed
"Hi. The names Alec."

A/N

Yay I finally updated. Actually I had most of it for a while, I just wanted it make it a bit longer this time (although not that much of a difference. Thanks again ;)