Chapter 22 - Such mature.

[A/N] Hello, lovelies. I am back. AND ARE YOU READY TO PARTY BECAUSE I'M READY TO PARTY. YES. ♥

[Liam's P.O.V.] Shocker.

I woke up to the sound of a loud snore ripping next to my ear, causing me to give a small jump and a small squeak. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that it was still dark in the room. I looked over to find that the sun was just now rising and I inwardly groaned. I shut my eyes again, in hopes of falling back to sleep but Niall let out another loud snore and I huffed out a small sigh. I wiggled my way out of Niall's clingy, sleepy arms and made my way toward the kitchen. I set some water on the stove and walked toward the window. The sun was streaking the fading night sky different colours and it made me smile a tad. I felt the need for my laptop and I padded through the small flat to try to look for it. It was sandwiched between the couch cushions when I found it and I shook my head at myself. The kettle started to make a loud high pitched noise and I quickly took it off the stove to make myself some tea. When I finished, I carried my cup to the kitchen table and set it in front of my computer. I opened my laptop and found the document that I had been writing in for the last few months. I sipped from the mug and scrolled through, fixing a few things, before scrolling to the bottom and continuing it.

I had been in relationships before but not like this one. Nothing was like this one, and it wasn't just because Niall was a hybrid. I found myself liking him, falling for him, more and more each day and I honestly wasn't entirely sure I ever wanted to stop.

I stopped for a moment to take a sip of tea and collect my thoughts but a few soft footsteps made me lose what I had been thinking. Niall sleepily poked his head around the corner, rubbing at one of his eyes with his hand before he spotted me.

"Liam, what are doing?" He asked in a soft, sleepy voice.

"I'm writing, love," I answered with a smile. "What are you doing up?"

"Was cold and did not have my Liam," he mumbled as he walked toward me.

I gave him a soft smile and stood, letting him step into my open arms. He nuzzled his face against mine and gave a small sigh. I smiled as I held him for a few moments, "Why don't you go back to bed?"

"Is cold," he whined. "And you are not there."

"I'll come snuggle with you and turn the heat up, how about that?"

Niall nodded against my neck and stayed leaning against me for a few more minutes. I kissed him between the ears and gave him a small nudge before he made a small noise and moved off of me. He gripped my hand in his as he wandered back to the bedroom, almost as though he was making sure that was staying true my word of snuggling with him. We made a small pit stop so I could turn the heat up and continued on our way. He flung himself on the bed and gave a small content sigh. I gave a short laugh before pulling the blankets over him and sliding in next to him. He wrapped himself around me, like always and nuzzled his face against my neck.

"Love you, my Liam," Niall mumbled, almost incoherently.

"I love you too, Niall. Go back to sleep."

Within the next few moments, Niall was asleep and the sound of his soft snores lulled me in a peaceful sleep too. The next time I woke up, I felt more rested but still tired. I looked over next to me to find that Niall was no longer there. I rubbed at my eyes and I heard a small giggle from the front room. I pushed the blankets off me and headed into the room the giggle had been heard from. I looked around the corner and Niall was watching the telly with knees pulled up to his chest as though he was trying to make himself as small as possible. He let out a small giggle again and I smiled at him. I stepped forward and Niall's head snapped toward me.