Chapter 8

~Brandon's POV~

It was after school. Students rushed out of the school. I walked straight to the arcade to see Mat. Am I going to regret this? I walked inside the arcade. People were on some of the dance machines. I walked over to Mat while he was playing a crane machine. He was trying to get a minecraft slime out of the machine. I tap Mat and he turns around. He blushes and wins the slime.

"Pete? I got you a slime plush," Mat says as he gives me the slime. I blush and takes the slime and holds it.

"I think," I look at the slime, "He should be named PeteyHuttJr," I say as I throw him up in the air and catch him. Mat takes me to the Dance Dance Revolution machine and we both start dancing. Mat selects the song, "Sakura", I look at him nervously and he just smiles. The song starts and I already missed most of the arrows while Mat was doing perfect on them. The song stops and I'm sweating my ass off. Why the fuck does he look so perfect?

"Pete you okay bro?" He says as we both get off the machine.

"Yeah," I take the slime plush and hold it close to my heart. Mat and I ran around playing games at the arcade for an hour. Mat got a lot of tickets during that hour and I asked him if we can get something from the prize area. We walk to the prize area and he turns in all of the tickets and gets 2 hover boards. He gets a red hover board and gives me a green hover board. I smile at Mat as we walk out of the prize area. Doni stops us.

"Pete? Darling I didn't know you were cheating on me," Doni says

"Doni, we aren't dating," I say as I try to find more words.

"Oh you're with Mathew. I thought you do better" Doni taunts Mat. Mat gets pissed quickly. I don't even get why Doni was acting like this.

"Doni since when the fuck do you hang out here and who says you are better?" Mat says at Doni with bitterness. I start getting more nervous about this.

"Everyone says I'm better, get with the times Mat." Doni says as he walks away.

"Mat are you okay?" I ask as I try to calm Mat down.

"Pete, I'm fine thank you," Mat says with a broken smile. I knew he wasn't okay but I don't want to push him.

"Mat you want to go home now?" I ask him as Mat calms down.

"Sure," Mat says as he walks out the door.

I get on the hover board and ride it home. What the fuck just happened? I open the door to home and run into my bedroom. I place PeteyHuttJr on my desk and the green hover board on the floor near my closet. I log into Skype and call G18. I wait for G18 to answer as I pick up PeteyHuttJr. G18 answers the call.

"Yo what's up?"

"G18 I don't know."

"Explain what you don't know Brandon." I place down PeteyHuttJr.

"So Mat and I went to the arcade near school. This kid named Doni walked over to us and asks me if I'm cheating on him. I never dated him. I tell him that and he notices that Mat is there and wel-" G18 cuts me off

"He starts teasing Mat."

"Yeah"

"Was Mat not okay?"

"He looked like he was going to kill Doni"

"Brandon do you know why Doni and Mat hate each other?"

"No."

"Okay, Its best if I don't tell you and have them tell you first, but please keep the two seperated at all costs. We don't World War III happening any time soon."

"I'm just confused on why Mat asked me to go to the arcade and Doni just shows up."

"Its fate Brandon."

"Yeah well I don't like fate."

G18 sighs. "Look man, what if Mat likes you and you are just being dense about it."

"G18 He's not gay or bisexual. I know that for sure," I sigh.

"He may be lying to you. I'll talk to you later. Speedy is spamming me right now."

"See you later G18"

"Bye" G18 ends the call and I sit at my desk with confusion.

What the fuck just happened?