Untitled Part 10

"Davonte wait!!"

"Aunty you dont need to keep us alright, I've been taking care of my brother all by my damn self" He cried while packing his clothes. I couldn't do nothing but stare...it's like the Davonte I knew was always a smart ass mouth, who played too damn much that you was just ready to beat his ass when Justyce left. But right now you can see the inner him came out. I damn neared cried, it's like each tear had a memory and each sniffle had a reason. I ran over and hug him, He just needed a real mother figure.

" Look just because we may act like we don't like y'all, doesn't means we don't love you guys. We love you guys so much that you don't even know how much" I rubbed his back but he pulled away.

"Then why do you guys act like y'all dont even wanna be near us, calling us demons and shit. Like y'all know what we been through" He yelled. Davonte turned around then scoffed, "To be honest I don't really give a fuck anymore, we will get our shit and will be outta here". I grabbed his shirt.

"Alright see I listened to you so now you gonna me alright nigga?" He looked me up and down. "I don't know who the fuck you THINK you are but my nigga you are a child and I am the adult, Okay? This cussing shit 'out' , This disrespectful shit 'out' because I didn't know what happened to you but you can't keep treating the people that care about you like shit dude. And I get it 'vonte' you been through shit kid, but you're not alone kid. We are your family but we can't help you if you keep acting like this. Can we just start over and work on ourselves, for the sake of Daniel?" I pleaded while holding his shoulders then He sighed then shook his head.

"Alright aunty, you got it" He hugged me. I sighed in relief and hugged him back. A few minutes we heard a knock and we snapped our head to the door.

"Y'all good?" Woody peaked through the door. We looked at each other, laughed then nodded at woody.

"I'll like to apologize woody, you ain't deserved all the stuff I did to ya, bro" Davonte raised his hand to dap woody. After a couple seconds, woody slowly dapped him up then hugged him.

"It's cool kid, but that PlayStation... Yeah still got an ass whooping coming."

•••

"Alright guys time for bed we got church in the morning" I yelled. After the little situation we all just went to watch a movie and just chilled. But it started getting late so the guys left which left me, Woody and the boys.

"Come on aunty, one more movie!" Daniel begged.

"Nah little man I'm supposed to be fucking-" Woody stopped when I slapped his chest.

"Maybe next weekend Danny, but bedtime little boy" I nudge his head. He frowned then looked a Devonte for him to do something.

"You aunty Danny, lets go" Davonte wrapped his arm around Daniel.

"Goodnight boys" I smiled I kissed their foreheads.

"Night Aunty, Night Woody" They both said and woody waved after they went to theirs room. I looked back woody to see him smirking.

"What Edward?" I laughed.

"So about my present? " He walked up to me and wrapped his waist around me.

"Yeah about that baby" I nervously smiled. "I was lying, sorry". I laughed a little which made copy my laugh then gave me a straight face.

"I'm giving ya ten seconds. 10 , 9, 8" After that I ran upstairs. I guess my organs gonna be arranged.