Chapter4

"So how this started?" Keith asked slurping his popeyes drink.

"One day she called me over because she caught this guy she was talking to with some girl kissing while a little boy that look like him,she was crying and everything, U told 'if I was her dude she will never have to cry again', we kissed then.....ya know" Woody looked down.

"How long have yall been together tho?" Bryshere asked.

"A couple months now" I shrugged while eating my chicken.

"Why was yall being so secret like, woody im yo brother" Algee placed his hand over his heart like he was hurt.

"That was all mahogany extra ass" I rolled my eyes and flipped him off.

"Elijah was always mean to my boyfriends so i thought he was gonna be worse to woody" I played with the ends of my hair.

"Speaking of elijah, you good over there son?" Keith asked.

"Yeah just finding some ways to kill woody, Edward do you like pain?" He look at woody with his questioning face.

"Elijah you like 4 feet, Woody is like 5'9 you-".
"Shut ya ass up Keith" Elijah threw a balled up napkin at Keith head.

"It's not a big deal, Elijah ya just dramatic yo" Bryshere shrugged.

"Thank you Yazzy, You can't always bully my boyfriend's" I said to Elijah.

"I can, nobody is gonna break my baby cousin's heart again" He crossed arms with straight face. Referring to my first boyfriend Rodney, when we were dating he got my school bully Paris pregnant. I remember being depressed really bad,especially when I gave my virginity to him. If it wasn't for the boys I think my head would've still been fucked up.

"You know damn I wouldn't never try hurt Mahogany, Elijah. I love her too much man,its like when I'm stressed or sad she always calms me down with that beautiful white smile, Kisses me with them soft lips which make my head spin over and over again....I really do Love her Lijah and I can't even imagine being away from her." He grabbed my hand kissed it. Right now I was in awe, and the boys seem like they were too.

"Damn" Algee spoke. "She must got mwah" He made a kissy face laughing which made everyone laugh.

"Alright Woody, It seems like you really do love my Baby cousin, so I approve. But I will keep my eye on you 24/7" He warned woody. They dapped each which turned into a hug, Which made me smile.

"Elijah like you gon beat him up" Keith laughed.

"I'm gon hit ya ass with this cup next nigga" Elijah mugged him.
•••••
"Baby" Woody laid on me.
We was laying on the bed, watching Law &I Order: SVU until we fell asleep.

"Wassup boo" I kissed his forehead then start to massage his scalp.

"Did you ever thought we would be together" He but his lip.

"Actually no, I always thought you was gon be with Traci forever" I shrugged. Traci was his everything until he found out she was married.
After that, He didn't care about any girl feelings. When he used to flirt I used to brush it off because he was too big of a hoe. Until that one night something really happened.

"Ew, Don't say that name" He got on top me then looked me in my eyes. "Mahogany Grace, You don't know much I love you" He kissed me passionately. Our kissed soon became a full make out session. He slid his hand in my shorts and rubbed me through the fabric of my underwear.

"Edward" I moaned grabbing his shoulders. He shushed me then start kissing down my neck making he left a mark each kissed. He moved down to my chest and took my shirt off.
Made sure he gave both of my breast the same attention. He got up so he can take off his shirt.

"You are so fucking beautiful" His voice went deep which made a ocean between my legs. He pulled down my shorts including my underwear then threw them across the room. Then started to kiss and lick all the way to my inner thighs. He kissed on my pearl which made my spine shiver.

"Woody Stop playing" I grabbed his hair. Woody chuckled then sucked right on clit which made me arch my back deep. "Fuck Daddy" I whispered, He grabbed my thighs and dived right in. My eyes rolled back as my soul was getting snatched. He sucked on two fingers then after sticking them inside of me, thrusting back and forth. When went in he would curl his fingers which he would know it was gonna make it to my climax faster.

"I love you so much" He kissed my thigh. "Do you love me, babygirl?" He looked in my eyes while sucking on my clit.

"Yes baby" I whispered while my chest was panting hard. I felt myself rising as I clench onto his fingers.

"Cant cum 'till you say my name" His fingers rubbed me faster while having a smirk his face.

"Daddy. Fuck. I Love you so much" I yelled in pleasure.

"Cum for daddy baby girl" I released on his fingers. He sucked his fingers then peck my pearl which made me jerk.

"I hate you, Edward" I breathed while putting the pillow over my head.

"But I love you baby" He pulled me to him and kissed my lips while still having my juices on his lips.

"Move punk!" I ran to take another shower, Again.

•••••

Woah sex scene😭 my first one too i feel like a girl who just lost her virginity😭.

But again thanks for the 1k guys y'all deadass the shit👏🏾👏🏾💕

Iight my brothers and sisters, have a litty day.

Kianta