Chapter6

"Baby it's either fruity pebbles or pops,make ya up mind kid" Talking to woody on the phone. I went to supermarket to get some more food since we were running out of eggs.

"You can get both and not buy the captain crunch" He said getting smart.

"How about you don't get shit and you watch me eat my captain crunch" I attacked back, He smacked his lips then breathe out.

"Lemme get fruity pebbles then, You so damn mean"

" Only to you daddy" I stick out my tongue while grabbing the fruity pebbles to put in the cart.

"Put ya tongue back in mouth, and get home. I'm bored and kinda scared to be in the house by myself".

"Alright let me go check out, See ya in a minute baby love you" I made smooching noises in the phone while hanging up.

I walked to the checkout while scrolling on my phone, then I accidentally bump into something.

"Oh god I'm so..... Rodney?" I questioned while tilting my head.

"Mahogany Grace Jameson, Still looking like a model?" He licked his lips.

"Yep...bye" I tried to turn around but he held on to my cart.

"How have you been?, It's been a long time since I seen you". He looked in my eyes.

"Great, Me and my boyfriend is doing amazing, like he's goofy, got a big dick and unlike you is not a fuck boy" I smiled.

"Who is the dude" he ignored the last part I said.

"Edward" I lift my head looking proud.

"Woody the class clown?" He looked shocked then laughed.

"What the fuck is funny?" I scrunched my face.

"Nothing, just how he got you?" He bust out laughing again. I scoffed as I looked down on the floor.

"For your information Edward was the best thing that happened to me, And he can beat your ass so" I shrugged then rolled my
Eyes. Rodney walked away and went to go pay for the food.

•••••

"IM HOMEE!" I yelled having all the groceries.

"Shh don't wake up them demons" He helped with the bags. I laughed then kissed his nose.

"Their still sleep it's like 10:30" I looked at my phone clock.

"I don't care, as long as they not fucking with me,I'm good." He put the food up.

"Well daddy" I smirked. "So I have a photo shoot" I dragged my finger down his chest.

"Oh you showing the boys what you do for living?" He wrapped his arms around me.

"Actually... No, I'm gonna leave them with you." I wrapped around his waist as he tried to push me off.

"Hell to the no, Im accidentally hurt Satan's kids." He walked away as I was still holding on to him.

"Baby invite all the boys over or something." I laid my head on his back, He sighed.

"Fine! But come straight home after" He said. I jumped up and down in joy.

"Thank you baby I love you so much" I kissed his cheek and ran upstairs.

•••••
Woody pov

I called the boys over and see they wanted come over to chill. Of course they came over after I lied and told them the kids left.

"Uncle woody, do you know where aunty at?" Daniel came downstairs.

"She not here but why wassup?" I said grabbing the beers from the fridge.

"We're hungry and you can't cook" Davonte came downstairs.

"I could've ordered some Pizza and Wings " I rolled my eyes at Davonte rude ass.

"Well shit order it then" He tried to grab a beer but I pulled him by collar.

"Can you get the meat lover pizza please?" Daniel asked.

"Alright I'll order when the boys gets here. Don't act uo you little dickhead or you gon sleep on the roof" I pointed to Davonte.

"Damn old man you got it, for $20 bucks" He smirked. I looked at him like he had shit on his face.

"I don't gotta pay you shit lil blood" I said shaking my head.

"Okay...Edward" He grabbed the cereal box and pour it on the floor.

"Let the games begin" He said then started laughing while going upstairs as it send chills down my back.
Should've just gave his bad ass the money.
•••••••••••
Well this is little something bc I've been slacking🙄🙄❤️

But I'm also thinking of making imagines for the first time so comment what ya think✊🏾✨💕

~ Kianta Monique ✨💋🦋