Chapter 7

"My nigga Gee!" I yelled while dapping Algee up. All the boys except Elijah and Luke was on they way to chill and Algee was the first one to come. Luke wasn't answering his phone and Elijah said he had an audition.

"Where mahogany at?" He went in the fridge and got a beer.

"At some modeling shoot" I rolled my eyes playfully before grabbing the beer from him. He smacked the back of my head and took his beer back. I mean mugged him then went to get me a beer from the fridge.

"Where the boys" He asked taking a sip of his drink.

"You the first one here cuh" I said opening mine.

"Well since I'm here" He grabbed my chips from the cabinet, as I stared while scrunching.

"Nigga, CAN YOU ASK?" I snatched my chips from him.We sat down as we was waiting on the boys.

"Soo, I met a girl.." He smiled. I stood and started clapping.

"Finally al green got over Becky with the knotted knees and fake ass, let's drink to that!" Algee side eyed him then rolled his eyes.

"First off, Woodpecker!" Algee mushed woody's head. "Her ass wasn't fake she was born with small legs and, Second yes I did" He smirked as he slouched on the orange love seat.

"What's her name?, She better be black cus you how mahagoni ass is, Oh how y'all met?" Woody blabbed like a teenager.

"Uhh Dorinda , Yes but half Jamaican and we met at at the mountain I'm always hiking at with Max and them." He shrugged.

"You know what bring her over for dinner on Sunday , I'll coo- order food and we all can just chill" I raised my eyebrows as I said "chill".

"Alright but them bad kids gotta stay in they cage" He frowned. I started to laugh but I heard a Big Bang from upstairs. I ran upstairs to see a mad ass Tyler slamming a bat into my PlayStation 4, after everything went black.

Mahogani

"This is really relaxing" I hummed as my masseuse was rubbing oils down my back.

"Right I feel like I'm in heaven!" Elijah groaned right besides me. I know it seems wrong to leave woody with the kids but yesterday they kinda ruin my spiritual mood, so me and Elijah went to go to the Spa.

"What do you think is going on in the house right now?" He said wrapping the robe around him.

"Uhh I don't know, maybe Woody and Davonte probably fighting like Mayweather and Ali. I put my robe then grabbed my phone to check the time, as I look at my screen a text popped out.

Big Sis🤞🏾👯 : Hey Ni, I think it's time to tell you.....

Big Sis🤞🏾👯 : I'm battling a drug addiction which is ruining my life! And right now I'm not stable to be near my kids. So I hope that you will be a wonderful aunt and sister, And please treat my children like if they were your own until I come back from rehab❤️ And when i come back they can come right back to me. It will only be a month so it won't be long💕

Love your big sister
Justyce🤞🏾

I wiped a few tears then put my phone in sleep mode. How come she didn't tell nobody what was going on? I could've helped her and put her in a better rehab. Right now I'm confused on many things like how did she hooked on and who was her dealer, or what about the kids.

"Mahogani, you good?" Elijah asked.

"Did you know Justyce was drug addict?" Tears started falling.

"Mahognani, you deadass didn't know Justyce ass was on xans and shit?" He straight face me.

"No.... I never knew" I shrugged.

"Well that's why aunty kick her out, it wasn't because she was pregnant. She messing with that big drug dealer boy and he got her hooked on that shit. She found out she was pregnant a month after that" I froze. What else I didn't know? After dealing with Aunty Daria and her drug addiction I wouldn't think that Justyce would turn out just like her....

"How am gonna tell the kids?? How am I gonna raise her kids??" I started to pace back and forth.

"I don't know but lemme tell aunty Shay about this." He grabbed his phone and started to call my mom.

Later that day....

"Wait! Justyce was on drugs?" Algee said which made woody slap him in the back in the head.

"Shh! Yess fool, you know them kids got super sonic ears" Woody semi-yelled at Algee.

"Who's keeping the kids?" Keith asked sitting on my chair next to my bed. I put my head down and sighed.

"She wants me but I don't know how to raise no kids, especially two badass boys who don't listen" I rubbed my earlobes while pacing back and forth in my room.

"We can all chip in and help you mahogani, When you get tired just call one of the boys to keep them" The boys nodded while woody started to look around.

"Woody what about you?" I looked at him confused then he started to laugh.

"Them muthafuckas broke my damn PlayStation, I almost killed Davonte today. You don't want me watching them boys" He shook his head laughing.

"Baby I'll buy you another one, just please help me out" I whined holding his torso. "You know I can't do this alone Woody." Tears started to fall so I put my head down. He sighed and stood for a minute.

"Baby I'm always here for you, I was just playing" He kissed my lips and hugged me back. I felt bad that I had to bring everybody in this but like momma always said "It takes a village to raise a child".

"Well are we gon tell them?" Bryshere asked.

"I wanna tell them, but not at this minute because I don't think they're gonna take it well. I paused, what if they already knew?
I hope Justyce didn't do drugs in front of them boys. Maybe that's why so bad because she was too high to care about them.... She never really loved them. Well I'll try to be the best guardian I can be for those boys. Because they barely have anybody else except me .
"Well they quiet as hell right, so let me go check on them" I went to open the door and saw a sad Davonte holding his brother while they're both crying.

"Shit" I whined.

This gonna be a long ass week