Chapter5

"Girl he did it" I whispered to my older sister on the phone.

"He did wh- OHH BITCH HE THE ATE PUNAMI" She yelled in my ear.

"Shhh, yes that" I laughed bringing out the eggs.

"Was it good?, was tongue game popping?, Did y'all eyes roll back like the bitch in the exorcist? Oh my god my little sis got her pum ate for no reason" She said fake crying. I rolled my eyes.

"I mean we did it but we never did the oral part" I said mixing the the eggs.

"Shit, you got the juice now" She said serious then started busting out laughing.

"Shut up Justyce, you act like a little child" I laughed while cooking.

"And? Bitch you act like somebody mother". She said.

"Bitch I am your mother, now respect me hoe" I laughed after which made her join me.

"Yeah yeah, Well let me go wake up the kids for school. You still watching the boys tonight?" My eyes popped my head. I totally forgot i was watching my nephews today, the "Boys from Hell" the family call them. They are sneaky as hell and always bullying somebody only because Justyce won't discipline them.

"Sure... how long?" I asked. I went through my cabinet looking for my alcoholic beverage for tonight.

"The whole weekend, remember I'm going out of town" I almost collapsed.

"Okay we'll be h-here" I hung up the phone quick. I got my big glass and started pouring Myx moscato. Woody came downstairs.

"Morning mammas" He kissed my cheek then look at my glass. "Why you drinking at nine in the morning?" He asked.

"Baby you staying with me for the weekend?" I turned around and kissed his neck.

"If you keep doing this I'll stay forever" He put me on the counter.

"Well great because Davonte and Daniel are staying too" I wrapped my legs around him so he won't move.

"HELL NO, I AINT WATCHING SATAN'S SPERM" He tried to pushed me off of him but I wouldn't let go.

"Baby, it's just three days" I whined holding on to him.

"Yeah three days, remember the first time I watched them. It took me months to grow my hair back." I chuckled a little. When the boys were young they cut all woody dreads off, he had to cut all his hair off. Best day of my life.

"Baby if you watch them with me,I'll reward every night this whole weekend" I dragged my finger down his chest. He took a deep breath and kissed my cheek.

"Fine, but if I yell your name make sure you come" I danced a little and kissed him then turned to a make out session.

"Can i get my reward now? " He picked me up as he walked us up the stairs.

••••••••
"Boys stop running in ya aunt house" My sister yelled as they ran past me and did not speak.

••••••••"Boys stop running in ya aunt house" My sister yelled as they ran past me and did not speak