Chapter3

"Morning my queen" He kissed my forehead.
"Morning my king" kissing his cheek. I got in the bathroom brushed my teeth then washed my face.
"Baby what we doing today" He walked over to me then hugged me from behind. I shrugged as I bend over to spit.
"Keep bending over in front of me you not gonna be walking for a month" He slapped my ass.
"Stop you old pervert" I laughed.
"But I'm your old pervert" he tried to kiss me but I dodged him.
"No baby, ya breath is on fire right now" I kissed his cheek then walk in my closet.
••••
"Baby come on hurry up" Woody yelled.
"Okay I'm doing my eyeliner" I whined.
"Girl come on please, I'm not gonna wait two years for yo ass no more" He yelled.
I ran down the stairs then grabbed me some snacks for my purse.
"You want anything baby?" Grabbing the the juices for the movies.
"Yeah give me some Kool-aid Jammers" I grabbed the juices and ran out the door.
"Baby do me a favor and take a picture of me please?" I asked giving the puppy face.
"Go pose little baby" He grabbed his phone from his pocket. "Done" He looked at phone after.
"Lemme see" I ran to him.

"Happy now can we go to the movies?" He dragged me into the car

"Wait" As he was trying to close the door, "Send that to me".
•••••
"Baby hand me a jammer" Woody Said looking at me. I handed him one while grabbing my sour cream chips.
"Thanks" He pecked my lips.
"Welcome Baby" I licked his jaw.
"Stop being nasty" He mushed my lips.
"I'm only nasty for you boo" I whispered in his ear.
"Stop I watching this movie this time, This movie getting good". He slurped his Jammer.
"I'm bored" I laid on his chest.
"Watch the damn movie" He whispered.
"It's corny and I'm horny" I sticked out tongue.
"Bars, but no stay away from me" He pushed me away from him.
"Okay, bet" I crossed my arms and ate my food that was in the purse.
••••
"Hi welcome to Stevens, I'm Kayden your waitress, did you figure out your drinks" She asked with a creep ass smile.
"May I have Blueberry Slushy, non-virgin" I smiled.
"Can I have the same also?" Woody asked.
"Alright I'll be right back with the drinks" She left. I stared at woody and rolled my eyes at him.
"Don't roll yo eyes at me boo I likes to fight" He rolled his neck like a girl.
"Bye kid" I started laughing.
"You mad at baby?" He pouted.
"No but I can't stand you" I said.
He got up from his chair while leaning on the table to kiss me.

"Soo is there something you need to tell us" we looked and saw Keith with his mouth dropped, Elijah with his arms together and Algee was standing there with his eyes popped out.

"No what are you talking about my wonderful, big cousin" I smiled at him like i do when i get in trouble.

"Oh really, Because I swear I just saw one of my best friends kissed my little cousin who's like a sister to me. I mean guys you saw that too right?". he looked back at Keith and Algee.

"I saw woody's tongue all in mahogany's mouth"Keith said instigating the problem as Algee nodded.

"They was def having some tongue action over here" Algee joined Keith.

"Shut up, idiots and Elijah its not that big of a deal" I rolled my eyes.

"Kinda if yall been dating behind our backs mahogany" He yelled which made people stared a us.

"Can we talk about this later??" i whispered.

"We will be over tonight and i mean the whole crew" Then after him and the boys left.

"Shit" Woody laid back in his chair.

"Nigga you aint even say anything" I tilt my head while scrunching me eyebrow.

"Shit I thought you had it fam" He laughed. I mocked his laugh then got up and left.

~~~~~~~~

well guys my phone is fucked up so now im on my laptop..... yay

but ill try to have more chapters.

hope yall listen to all yall slammers tonight ( if you peeped what i mean youse the shit kid).