Have I been Forgiven?

Start from the beginning

Would he reject me, would he recoil from my touch. I didn't want that, I wanted him to embrace me, not leave me. So I didn't touch him, I didn't talk to him, I......just sat there. Then the next thing I knew, I felt his hand on my bare shoulder, sending chills done my spine. He slowly and lightly traced his fingers up my shoulder, sending their ice cold chills. Tingles spread through my body as his fingers found my collar bone, as he slowly traced it with his long, soft, beautiful fingers. My eyes closed and my heart began to pound, my lips parted open enjoying the feel, but my heart really pounded when his fingers touched my neck.

My breath hitched as his fingers slowly went up my neck, all the way to my ear lope. His pointer finger, found the tip of my jaw line and he slowly...gently trailed them down my jaw line, making me lean into his touch.

"Mmmm..." I purred.

His fingers went all the way to my chin and then finally to my lips. The moment he touched my lips, my eyes shot open. He......I......we should not be doing this, he is still mad at me and this isn't right. I haven't apologize and neither has he, no I can't let this problem go unanswered, it's either an apology first or nothing.

I got up, moving away from his touch and began to walk to the bathroom where I know I could be alone. I had barely took two steps when I felt Jack's hand on my wrist, I looked at him, he was still looking down to the ground. His hood covering his face and his eyes, the tightness he had on my wrist told me that he didn't want me to go. The tightness was telling me that he needed, that he was begging me not to leave him, not to let him go.

"Jack-"

"I'm sorry," Jack said interrupting me, I froze. My eyes widen.

"W...what did you say?"

"I'm sorry, Elsa. Please, please forgive me,"he said his voice filled with sorrow and emotion.

I looked at him and I saw he began to shake.

Do you know when you have the feeling you lost a best friend? When you see the person you love with another? When you see some one who is important to you crumbling from the inside, knowing that they're breaking, screaming, crying? Do you know the feeling? The feeling that someone that had just hit you in the stomach? The feeling that makes you think that your not real, that your just a dream? The feeling that just eats you up inside, that you know that something is going to happen? The feeling that you can't breath even though your breathing just fine?

Well, that's how I felt right now as I looked at Jack, as he was shaking. As he was crumbling inside, breaking, screaming, like he was just a piece of glass that could easily snap. It as like my heart was sinking to the bottom of the ocean, that it was being yank over and over and over again. Like he was begging me for help, to stay, to want him, to need him, to love him...and I did......I......stayed.

I stood in front of him and I sank to my knees, still looking at him with eyes filled with sorrow. His knees were spread apart, so I knelted in between his legs, getting as close as him as I could. He didn't looked at me, his face was covered by his hood and his eyes were still on the ground. I slowly reached my hands up to his hood, feeling the soft blue fabric between my fingers. I hesitated, wondering if he wanted me to pull his hood off or not, then I felt his hands on my waist, there touch sending chills up my body.

"Do it, Elsa. I want you to see how sorry I am and if you forgive me... kiss me," he said and his voice was addicting. It made me want him even more.

I bit my lip as I slowly moved Jack's hood from his face. My eyes widen as I looked onto his face filled with sorrow and regret. The sun's rays made his white hair sparkle, his blue eyes were dull and colorless, his face was stained with tears and his jaw was tight and clenched. As I looked onto his face it was like something was yanking at my heart, the pain, the agony, it was all written on his face and it murder me to see him this way.