Another Day With Justin

Justin Pov

I walk into the studio and everyone's there except Kandice. They all greeted me and I waved back. "Shall we start to get ready?" Natalie asked getting her things and standing up. "You guys can start I'll wait on Kandice," I take a seat on the couch and they'll walk into Studio 4B. 5- 10 minutes later Kandice walked in with the pack of skittles I bought her yesterday. I stood up. She looked beautiful hair parted in the middle, I see that she chopped it off. She had on a white floppy romper that showed just the right amount of skin and a stripe reddish brown cover over. She absolutely looks stunning without any types of effort.

"Hi Justin thanks again for everything last night," Kandice thanked smiling at me

"Hi Justin thanks again for everything last night," Kandice thanked smiling at me. "As I mentioned before if you need anything I'm there," I returned the smile and she gave me a hug. I was a bit shocked at first but I hugged her back. "Where is everyone?" Kandice pour a couple skittles in her hand and put it in her mouth. "They're already in the studio I said I'll wait for you to come in," I picked my things up off the table and stood behind her. "You go first," I gestured my hand out and she said thank you. We went into the studio and began to write.

________

We all walked out of the studio laughing. Natalie had threw a boomerang and it hit her in the head. "Hey that isn't funny what if I got a concussion,"Natalie complained rubbing the side of her head the boomerang hit. "Girl you shouldn't have did it," Selena responded laughing. She pouted and we all laughed again. Everyone began going their separate ways. I saw Kandice walk back into the studio and I followed her.

"Um Kandice I was wondering if you wanted to go to Starbucks with me in a couple of hours."

"Idk I don't really like caffeine during this time and I have plans with Kylie tonight," Kandice picked up her notebook that she had left.

"Well how about Baskin Robbins and we go now, it doesn't even have to be a relationship type of thing just two friends or associates." I argued trying to persuade her to go.

"Well sure I'd like that," she smiled

I opened the door for her and we left out of the studio.

_______

You Have To Wait And See Justin And Kandice's Date😏

I Know Issa Short Chapter But I Wanted To Make Ice Cream A Private Chapter.

And I Have News. I Have Decided To Do Goals For Each Chapter And If You Don't Reach The Goal There Will Be No Chapter The Following Day🙂Don't Hate Me But Yea🙂

GOAL➡️ 5 Comments 5 Votes

FOLLOW‼️VOTE‼️COMMENT‼️