What Do You Wanna Do

Kandice's POV

I wake up to ENews, I must've left the TV on. I suddenly get interested when they start talking about Justin Bieber.

Justin Bieber was seen having his hand on Kandice's waist at 1am . But previously an inside source took a picture of Kandice on Justin's lap inside a private club. Is this the beginning of a new celebrity power couple but don't forget she's only 16. We'll tell more when the story develops.

They show the pictures of Justin and I and then my phone vibrates.

From: Justy
Gm beautiful

I blush

To: Justy
Gm, did you see ENews

From: Justy
Yea did you see Twitter

WHAT IT'S ON TWITTER!!

To: Justy
No I'll check now

From: Justy
OK cutie, can u meet me at Starbucks but incognito

To: Justy
Lol sure how about in an hour

From: Justy
OK see you then babe

I smile and then checked Twitter and most of the post said⤵

@Justinsboo__Ariel: #Kanstin is so cutee even though he's older

@Adoreuu: #Kanstin is adorbs I'm rooting for you

Then there was this one⤵

@Megan_43_Love: Justin is so cute but not with that attention seeker, #Kanstin is dead!! SLIT YOUR WRIST!!!

I went to the post box and started typing.

@KandiceJenner: Justin and I aren't together we're just good friends and he'll never like someone like me, no one likes a foster child but #Kanstin is a neat and pretty hashtag. @JustinBieber

Like instantly it got retweeted and so many nice and sweet comments I scrolled through and then I came across none other than Justin Bieber's.

@JustinBieber: We are but I do have a small crush on you @KandiceJenner even if your 16

I instantly blushed and replied.

@KandiceJenner: Awww thanks @JustinBieber I have a crush on you too kisses

Justin sent a heart emojiand I sent one back and then I scrolled through Twitter for 5 more minutes and then I got a notification.

It read⤵

@Natalie_x24: #Kanstin is real just look at this convo⬇ @KandiceJenner @JustinBieber

Then it showed a screenshot of the contents Justin and I had back and forth I like the post and followed the account.

I noticed I had 30 minutes to get ready and I instantly hopped in the shower. I sister in for 10 minutes and then put on some sweats. I put on a matching beanie and my Nike flip-flops. I grabbed my phone and my car keys and ran downstairs where Mom was in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"Hi Mom I'm going to Starbucks." I said grabbing my shades.

"OK and you and Justin will make such a cute couple." She says and I laugh and blush at the fact she saw ENews.

I get into my car and ride to Starbucks.

_____

I walk into the shop and ordered my drink and got it. I say at a booth and waited for Justin. 5 minutes later a boy wants in with red Supras and I automatically knew it was Justin. He noticed me and have me a hug and I hugged him back. We sat at the both and started chatting until he came to my side of the both and sat me on his lap. He beginner kissing my neck until he stopped and asked me a question.

"What's going to be your thing?" He asked and I got a little confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked sipping my frappe still on his lap.

"What do you want to do since Kendall is a model and Kylie has her lipgloss thing?"

"Well I'm a dancer and I'm gonna either start my own company with it or become a background dancer." I answer taking a sip of his coffee. Then he took a so of my frappe.

"Do you want to background dance for me?"

"Sure! That would be awesome!" I exclaimed hugging him.

"Do I get a celebratory kiss?" He asks with a smirk.

"You wish." I say drinking some more of my frappe.

"Hey there's something on the side of your lip." He shifts me to one leg.

"Omg where!" I say feeling embarrassed.

"Rightttt ther-" And with that he kisses my lips and to be honest I didn't mind one bit.

______

This chappie was fire lol I loved it and Kandice is going to be good background dancer!!

#Kanstin?

What will happen next?

Did anyone snag a pic?

Bye Lovelies