Celebrities

Kandice's POV

I woke up at 5:45am and my phone was vibrating. I unplugged it from the charger and looked through my Twitter feed. I got 600K new followers giving me a decent 1M, I just started Twitter yesterday so I was fine with how many followers I have so far.

I got out of bed and saw Kylie walk into my room, she must've went to her room to get dressed since she had on her clothes. "Morning hun," Kylie said sitting on my sofa. "Hey Kylizzle," I spoke going to my walk in closet and picking out a Hotline Bling sweat shirt and white leggings with Nike flip-flops. I went to the bathroom and changed and put my hair into a messy ponytail. I walk out and grabbed my phone.

"Wanna go to Starbucks with me?" I asked grabbing my glasses. "Sure," Kylie said putting on her glasses and her Nike flip-flops. Now I noticed that Kylie and I were almost wearing the same outfit except she was wearing a Nike sweatshirt. We took a selfie, posted it on Snapchat and left.

______

We hopped out of Kylie's Range Rover and walked into Starbucks. Kylie sat down and I got in line. The cute cashier looked up and smiled a gorgeous smile. "Hi Cutie what can I get you?" He asked as I began smiling. "I will have an Oreo Frappe and a Caramel Frappe." I took off my glasses and put them in my pocket. "Name beautiful?" He asked being as charming as ever. "Put it under Kandice." I take my seat in front of Kylie and she sits her phone down.

"I saw that cute guy flirting with you." Kylie says taking off her shades. "We weren't flirting it was just a friendly conversation." We start laughing and then my name got called up. I payed my money and waited for the receipt and when I got it it had a number on there and the the cashier winked.

We left out and the press was there because someone in Starbucks must've leaked that we were there. I really hope they didn't get the conversation the Starbucks guy and I had.

We hopped into the car and drove off. "So we're going to a private club tonight and a lot of celebrities are going to be there and that will definitely get you more fans and followers. So would you come?" Kylie looked pleadily. "H*ll yea I'm going!" I shout and we laugh and I turn up the radio and I Snapchat our little singing sesh.

_____

Kylie and Kendall went home earlier and now I'm getting ready for the club. Even though I'm 16 I'm ready to party but it's not like I'm gonna drink, maybe a little.

I put on a navy blue crop top and a matching pencil skirt and some Kylie Jenner Lips (chocolate one) also I applied mascara and nude makeup. I slipped on wedges and went to the bathroom to style my hair. I actually just kept it wavy and put on jewelry.

I took a mirror pic and posted it on Instagram and got a lot of celebrity addbacks. I texted Kylie (the family gave me their numbers at the party) and told her I was on my way.

"MOM IM GOING SOMEWHERE WITH KYLIE!!" I yell since she was in the hot tub. "OK HAVE FUN!" I grab my car keys and hop into my Malibu, Mom bought it for me when I first came. Kylie texted me the address and I left for the club.

___

The music was booming and everyone was dancing and socializing. I spotted Kylie and immediately walked over to her. She was talking to her boo Tyga. "Wassup Kylizzle!" I yell over the music. Kylie turn around and hugs me. "Kandy you look hot!" Kylie complimented. "Thanks you do too!" We took a couple pictures and then she started introducing me to people. "Ayo JUSTIN!" A man turns around and it's none other than the Justin Bieber. He walks over to us and give Kylie a hug. "Wassup Kylie?" Justin asks as I'm having a mini panic attack inside. "Nothing much showing my sister the popping spots." Kylie answers looking at me. "Hey babe." Justin says hugging me and surprisingly I hug back. "Hey." I say during the hug. He finally lets go. "So how are you?" He asked seeming interested. "I'm gucci, getting use to the good life." We laugh and I noticed Kylie left. We conversated for a while, got to know each other and exchanged numbers. "So how old are you babe?" Justin asked as he pulled me onto his lap. I sit down thinking of it as a friendly way. "I turn 17 in 2 days." I answer then he whispers in my ear. "I don't care how old you are your still smoking hot." I blushed and laughed. I checked the time and it was 1 am. I got off his lap and grabbed my phone. "I have to go." "Let me walk you to your car." Justin got up and put his hand around my waist.

I hoped into my car and went home.

Once I got home I showered, took off my makeup and went to sleep.

_____

I like this chapter. Even though Kylie and Tyga don't really date anymore I still wanted them to be together in this book.

Bye Lovelies