Media, Fans, and Birthday Shopping

Kandice's POV

After Justin and I's talk. We both went our separate ways. He went out of Starbucks 5 minutes before I did so it'll make it seem like we went together. I got in my Malibu and headed home.

_____________

I unlocked the door and walked in, sliding off my shoes. I entered the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge.

Kandy, I went to a photoshoot and i will back at 6. You can have friends over but they have to be gone before i get back unless you invited them to Cancun.

Kisses, Mommy

I sat the note down and turned on the TV in the kitchen. ENews was on and I begin making a sandwich.

Who is this mystery girl Justin was kissing at Starbucks?

I dropped my plate and it shattered on the ground. I sat at the island and turned up the TV.

Justin and the girl was incognito but he wore his famous red Supras he wore on the Believe Tour so we knew it was him. But can the so called mystery girl be Kandice Jenner because she was all over him yesterday and the girl had the same hair do and was about the same height?

But one thing that we found out was that her birthday is TOMORROW. See Justin she will be one year closer to being legal!!!
We will have more when the story elaborates.

I roll my eyes and get on Instagram and when I refreshed, I saw the picture of Justin and I kissing. The comments was highkey cute though.

@Mirandaa: That totally is @KandiceJenner #Kanstin is adorable

@JK_BOSSY: @JustinBieber and the mystery girl (we all know its you @KandiceJenner) are straight up goals

I started blushing and smiling until I saw this.

@Orlan_Flawless_Bieber: If that is @KandiceJenner she is too young for him and needs to stop being a clingy little sl*t and leave hi ALONE!!!!!

I locked my phone and went upstairs to my room. Since i still had on the sweats since earlier I changed into a brownish jumper and an cheetah print blazer and slid on some cons. I grabbed my phone and DMed the girl who I followed back.

To: @Natalie_x24

Hi hun this is Kandice and I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me today

She instantly responded back.

From: @Natalie_x24

Of course I would I will meet you there

To: @Natalie_x24

Ok I will see you in 15-20 minutes

From: @Natalie_x24

Ok

___________

"Oh my god Natalie I can't believe you did that!" I said dying of laughter. "That dude should've known that touching my butt will cause him to get a kick in the balls." She says being serious. Then we both look at each other and just die of laughter. "Kandice how much can you shop I'm tired." She raises the various amount of bags that were in her hand. "I'm going to Cancun for my birthday for crying out loud I really need to look great." She laughs. I'm thinking of inviting her even though we just met she became my bff over like 3 hours. "OK so what if I said I'll buy you a plane ticket and you can come to Cancun with me!" I say smirking knowing she wasn't going to say no. "I say, LETS SHOP!!!" She started running into some random store and picking up items and going into the dressing room.

________

After 6 hours of shopping we finally left the mall. "So we're leaving for Cancun at 4am so you have to spend the night at my house." I say putting on my seatbelt. "OK since I spent up 3 credit cards on new everything for Cancun, meaning I have everything I need, we can just head to your place." I nod my head and drive off.

_______

"Omg your house is bigger than the white house!" She says in complete awe. "I'm use to it now so it doesn't seem so big." I say as we walk to my room. "So do you wanna sleep in a guest room or sleep in here with me?" I asked taking off my shoes.
"A guest room is fine." I lead her to the guestroom on the opposite side of my room and I showed her where everything was.

I got in the shower and packed for our 2 months in Cancun. I hear the front door open and Mom walks through the door with the entire Kardashian/Jenner fam and Justin. I go to where Natalie is sleeping and we run downstairs to see my family and Justin. Natalie was totally fangirling but tried to keep her cool but everyone thought it was cute. "OK everyone we have to get to bed so we won't oversleep and miss our flight!" Mom yells as everyone was in their pjs. "First a SELFIE!" I yell as I grab my selfiestick so I could get everyone in the shot. We made funny faces and I posted it on Twitter.

@KandiceJenner: Going to sleep to get up at 4am to go to Cancun tomma with the family and @JustinBieber and @Natalie_x24

I locked my phone and went upstairs to my room. There was a knock on my door and Justin came in and walked over to me. He grabbed my face and kissed my lips. "Happy Early Bday Princess." And then he walked out of my room leaving me blushing.

_____

Hey y'all I kept my promise and updated! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH!!!😘😘😘😘 Comment and Vote if u want to and I hope u all enjoyed.

#UnEdited

Bye Lovelies✔