Studio

Justin's Pov

We get out of the car and walk into the studio. I see Natalie, Selena, and Ariana sitting on the couch not noticing our entrance. When I clear my throat they all look up with anger and confusion on their face. They all walk up to Kandice and I and began to yell.

"What the hell is here doing here?" Selena asked with a confused facial expression.

"Better yet why haven't I punched his ass in the face yet?" Natalie added walking towards me with her fist coming toward my face. Immediately Kandice got in the middle. "Guys to make a long story short, Justin is going on tour with us and there's nothing we can do about it. And we're all here because we need six songs before your begins. So let's just get this over with because Justin doesn't want to be around us as much as we want to be around him." Kandice spoke clarifying everything. That was bit harsh to be honest. Kandice just doesn't know how much I miss being with her, how much I miss talking to her, how much I miss our friendship. But it's too late damage has already been done.

The girls roll their eyes and we make our way to Studio4B and got out pens and paper. We all set on the 2 couches that were in the studio. I set next to Kandice and the rest of the set next to each other. I tried to move closer to them but Kandice just scooted farther away. You just don't know how bad it hurt to have the girl you thought loved you don't even want to breathe the same air as you. I sigh and speak up.

"I was thinking and I thought the first line should be, 'I just wanna be with you no matter what we do."

"As long as we're together my world will always be so much better," Natalie sang on.

"We are just meant to be you will forever be my heart's second piece," Kandice monotonously said. I can tell she wasn't really feeling the me being on tour with them thing.

_____4 Hours Later_____

It's been four hours and we've finished and recorded two songs. I hope it'll be this easy tomorrow when we come into the studio. We all walk out of Studio 4B and sit in the lounge area.

"I really think it's a good thing Justin's on tour with us," Ariana exclaimed bringing a smile to me face.

"At first I didn't but just imagine how the rest of our songs are going to be," Selena added smiling at me. I smile back and just drink my water. When I look over at Kandice she was on her phone. She is just so beautiful, hair wrapped in such a perfect way, no blemishes on her face, and let me not get on her smile; her smile is brighter than the brightest star in the universe. I must've been staring for a long time because suddenly she cleared her throat. "Um I think I'm going to head home, I have a huge headache and my feet are killing me." She grabbed her things and got up, the girls said ok and I got up with her. "I'll take you back home Kandice."

"No Im fine I'll just call an Uber," she pulled out her phone and unlocked it.

"No I insist, I brought you here and I'm going to take you back," I reassured. She nodded her head I grabbed my keys and we left.

Kandice Pov

Justin opened the car door for me and I thanked him. I put on my seat belt as he got in the car I really wasn't in the mood for anything right now. I just got on my period today, I have a bitchy ass attitude, and I'm tired as fuck. I drifted off to sleep as Justin began to drive.

Justin Pov

Kandice is so beautiful sleepy she looks like a prettier version of sleeping beauty (see what I did there). I turn on some classical music to make her sleep more peaceful and she had a smile on her face. She began to shift in her seat and she turned her face toward the window. I look at her and see a red spot on the back of her pants. Ohh so that's why she really wasn't feeling the studio session today. I go to the closest gas station and went to go get her some cookies, ice cream, chips, a soda, a heating pad, and some candy. I go back to the car and drive her the rest of the way home.

When we arrived I didn't even bother waking her up. I took off my seatbelt and ran to the other side and took hers off. I had the bag on my arm and I picked up Kandice. I carried her to the front door and got the spare key off the top of the door. I unlocked the door and carried her to her room. I took off her pants and jacket and put her on some shorts. I put her under the blanket and placed the things I bought from the store on her bedside table. I wrote her a little note and left out of her house. I locked the doors and put the key back in it's place and got in my car and drove home.

Kandice Pov

I wake up and notice I'm in my bed. How the fuck did I get here. I got to the bathroom and clean myself up. I went back to my room and saw a note and a bunch of items on my bedside table. I picked up the note and read it:

You fell asleep in the car and I noticed it was that time of the month so I went to pick up a few things. I took you to your room and got you ready for bed. I hope you feel better and call if it's something I can do.

Justin

I look at the items and smiled. I grabbed my phone and texted Justin.

To: Justin Bieber
Thanks Justin I really appreciate it🖤

From: Justin Bieber
Anytime Kandice🖤

I throw my phone on the bed and run some bath water. I grabbed the cookies Justin bought and headed for the bathroom.

----------
Pretty Nice Update Huh??

VOTE‼️FOLLOW‼️COMMENT‼️