Cancun (Pt 2)

Justin's POV (for the first time ik)

I woke up to my phone going crazy. I look to my right and noticed Kandice cuddled up to me and my arm around her waist. I smile and kiss her forehead. I grab my phone from the stand. I noticed i had a lot of mentions. I noticed that Kendall posted the pic of Kandice and I. I knew some hate was about to be thrown to Kandice.

@KendallJenner: Goals af ik @JustinBieber @KandiceJenner

It had over 300k likes and 304 retweets. I look at the comments and there were a lot.

@MaddieBrect: Are they dating or nah? Cuz she too young

I shake my head and go on to the next one.

@Joseph_: Why is Kandice so hot? Shes not right for Justin

I laugh out loud. Kandice stirs but then i hear her light snores again.

@---Hazza---: Huhh she too young Justin get ur f*ckin hands off that underaged girl

Maybe i should just back off of Kandice she is actually 4 years younger than me.

But i dont think i could do that because shes so f*ckin hot.

I finished scrolling through comments until i got to a sweet one.

@Biebs#1Gurl: When will @JustinBieber just make #Kanstin official?

I followed the user and spammed her. I can just imagine her face right now.

I put my phone back down and layed back down. I scooted away from Kandice a little cause i was still confused about what we were going to do about us.

"The jet will be landing in 2 hours," the pilot spoke through the intercom.

_____________

Everyone is up now and i start scrolling through Instagram. A picture of a hot chick pops up. I instantly repost it.

@JustinBieber: Who is this?!?😍

I put my phone back in my pocket and grabbed my bags and left the jet. I put it on the trolley thing and it got sent up to my hotel room.

"Hey babe do you wanna go look around?" I ask putting my arm around her. "N-no thanks Justin," she responds moving my hand from around her and walking to Natalie. Whats up with her? I shrug it off and put my hands in my pocket.

"Ok so Natalie, Kandice, Kylie and Kendall will share a room. Justin will have his own since he is the only male on this trip. Kim and Khloe. Kourtney and I. Lastly, Caitlyn gets her own." Kris notifies everyone and we all walk to the elevator.

________
It has been 4 hours and Kandice has been very distant lately. I walk towards her and she walks away with Kylie. I see Kendall and Natalie by the pool tanning. "What's up with Kandice today?" I ask them sitting down. "I cant believe you dont know," Kendall says taking off her shades looking at me. "Why would i know?" "We will just let you figure it out." Natalie says going back to tanning.

"Canonball!!??" Kylie and Kandice yell before jumping into the pool. I take off my shirt and dive into the pool. I see someone start to get out.

That may be Kandice. I pull her back into the water and smash my lips on hers. She instantly pulls away. She goes up and i go up also. I get turned around and smacked. I look at the culprit and it was Kandice. What the h*ll? She starts to climb out the pool. I get turned back around and i feel another smack. "Dont ever kiss me again you jerk!" Kylie yells and start to go after Kandice. I didnt kiss Kandice i kissed Kylie. "Holy sh*t." I say to myself.

Next chapter is a character Q&A so comment next to the names.

Kylie

Kendall

Caitlyn

Justin

Kandice

Author

(Only doing main characters)

Dont forget to comment and vote!!

Bye Lovelies🌚