Chunin Exams (4)

"Good job, Team Demon. Now, it is up to you if you want to participate in the preliminaries." Hiruzen said. "If Team Seven finished the second exam, then sure." Naruto said. "We'll participate." Shikamaru, Shino, Gaara, and Neji said.

Naruto turned to look at his team. He walked over towards Sasuke and looked into his eyes. "Sasuke. Did something happen in the Forest of Death?" Naruto asked. "None of your concern." Sasuke said. Naruto sighed and turned to Sakura. "What happened?" He asked.

"A guy named Orochimaru got to him." She said. "That snake bastard." Naruto muttered. He nodded to her and got behind her.

He didn't listen to what was going on. Without him knowing, he was walking up the stairs. He was too busy thinking of ways to get rid of the curse mark.

He was brought back to life when he heard Neji and Hinata's name. Naruto payed extra attention. He knew about the grudge he had for the main family.

Neji had almost killed his cousin, and had to be stopped. Neji blinked and stared at his cousin. Should he heal her or not?

Nah, she don't deserve it.

"Neji~" Naruto sung. Neji stiffened and turned towards Naruto slowly. "Yes?" He asked. "Why are you just staring at her? Shouldn't you heal her?" Naruto asked innocently.

Neji scowled and crossed his arms. "The only way I would heal her, is if you told me to. It's your call." He said. Everyone turned to me.

"Eh, it's useless to waste your talent on her right now. So, no. Don't heal her." Naruto said casually. "You're so cruel." Shino teased. "I know." Naruto said with a smile.

"Shikamaru, you better get him." Gaara said joining in. Naruto laughed and flipped his imaginary hair. "Oh please, honey. What is he gonna do?" He asked sassily. Shikamaru smirked. "I can make to where you won't be able to walk for a week." He said.

Naruto yelped and hid behind Kakashi. "I'm too young! At least wait until we're eighteen!" Naruto whined. Shikamaru laughed. "I want to be the godfather!" Gaara yelled. "No! I'm gonna be the godfather!" Shinzo yelled back.

"Oh, no you're not! I am!" Neji yelled. Shikamaru and Naruto sweat dropped as they looked at their team.

"Kami help us."

---------------------------------------
I know, I know. It's short. But, at least it's funny! I kinda wanted to upload this to make you guys laugh. I mean, with all this happening, don't we need a good laugh?

Moonlight0628

Words: 419