Genin(ANBU) Placements

Naruto and Shikamaru were sitting together in Iruka's classroom

Naruto and Shikamaru were sitting together in Iruka's classroom. Shikamaru was still mad at Hiruzen but was also sad because of the death of Training Field Eleven. Naruto patted his shoulder. "Calm down, Shika-kun. We're missing our Genin placements." Naruto said. Shikamaru groaned. "Whatever." He said. "Team Seven: Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha." Iruka said.

Naruto groaned and hit his head on the desk. Shikamaru stifled a laugh. "Team Eight: Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyuga, and Shino Aburame." Iruka said. Shikamaru's eyes suddenly widened. "Team Nine is still in commission. Team Ten: Chouji Akimichi, Ino Yamanaka, and Shikamaru Nara." Iruka said. Shikamaru glared at a certain corner. "Shika-kun, calm down." Naruto said. Shikamaru sighed and glared at Iruka. 

"Your Senseis will be here shortly." Iruka said, poofing away. Shikamaru looked around with a bored look. "Team Ten." A man suddenly said. Asuma Sarutobi. "Huh, so that's my Sensei." Shikamaru muttered. "Whatever, just hurry. I heard we have two new members." Naruto whispered. "ANBU?" Shikamaru whispered back. Naruto nodded. "Hey! Shikamaru! Come on!" Ino yelled. Shikamaru groaned a got out of his seat.

"See ya later, Naru-chan." Shikamaru said. "Bye, Shika-kun." Naruto said cheerfully. "What's with the nicknames?" Kiba asked. "Don't worry about it. All will soon be revealed." Naruto said mysteriously. "Team Eight." A woman with red eyes said. Kurenai Yuhi. Kiba, Shino, and Hinata walked away. Shino glanced at Naruto and nodded discreetly. Why? You'll soon find out.

After three long hours, Team Seven's Sensei came. "Sorry I'm late. Now, my first impression of all you.............you're lame." Kakashi said. Naruto's eye twitched as he threw a shuriken at Kakashi's leg. It was too fast for him to dodge. Kakashi grunted as he looked at his leg. "Don't be late next time." Naruto said. Kakashi nodded and took the shuriken out. "Meet me on the roof." Kakashi said. He disappeared, leaving Sasuke and Sakura to climb the stairs.

Where's Naruto? Oh, he's just climbing the wall like a boss!

Naruto sat in front of Kakashi, glaring at him menacingly. "I'm meeting two teammates that Oji-san handpicked. You're gonna make me late for that." Naruto growled. Kakashi rolled his eye and looked at the other two. Sasuke and Sakura were just making it onto the roof. "Don't ask." Naruto said. Sasuke sat beside Naruto and then Sakura. "Introduce yourselves." Kakashi said.

Kakashi revealed nothing.

Sasuke is an emo and wants to kill Itachi.

Sakura..........no words for her.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki. My likes are Shikamaru, training, foxes, and deer. My dislikes are pink. My hobbies are training, drawing, and singing. My dream for the future is to show everyone the real me." Naruto said. Kakashi nodded. "Naruto, you won't take it. It will only be Sasuke and Sakura. You can go now." Kakashi said. 

Naruto ran towards the Hokage's office. He unsealed his mask and walked into the office. "I apologize, Hokage-sama. I was held back by Kakashi Hatake." He said. He bowed and took his place next to ANBU Deer. "ANBU Beetle and ANBU Raccoon. Please, come in." Hiruzen said. A male with red hair and a raccoon mask walked in. Beside him was a male with brown hair and a beetle mask walked in. 

"ANBU Raccoon, Beetle. This is ANBU Fox and Deer. Your new partners. Now, take off your masks and state your names." Hiruzen said. 

"ANBU Fox, Naruto Uzumaki."

"ANBU Deer, Shikamaru Nara."

"ANBU Beetle, Shino Aburame."

"ANBU Raccoon, Gaara of the Sand."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight0628

Words: 577