The Death of...

Naruto sat beside Shikamaru as the two talked. "Thank you for yesterday, Shika-kun." Naruto said. "No problem, Naru-chan." Shikamaru said. Naruto smiled at him and turned to Iruka. "Well, I see yesterday went okay." Iruka teased. "How did you know about that?" Naruto asked blushing. "All of the shinobi in Konoha know. We were spying on you in Lord Hokage's office." Iruka said. 

Shikamaru growled and walked out of the door. "He's a goner." Naruto said, following after Shikamaru. "So anyone can just get up and leave?" Kiba questioned. "Don't mind if do." Ino said, getting up out of her seat. "No. Naruto and Shikamaru are the only exception. Why? You will know soon enough." Iruka said.

Naruto and Shikamaru ran towards Hiruzen's office. Shikamaru bust through the door and glared at everyone in the room. "Calm down, Shikamaru." Shikaku tried to console. Shikamaru glared at him and walked towards Hiruzen. "Care to tell me why you were spying on us?" Shikamaru asked. Hiruzen started to sweat. "I wanted to check on you two and found you having a picnic. We were curious so we kept watching." He said.

Naruto suddenly blushed brightly. "You didn't see what had happened, right?" He asked. "You mean the kiss? Yes, we saw." Hiruzen admitted. Naruto growled and launched himself at Hiruzen. Shikamaru caught him by the waist and kept him back. "As much as I want to hurt him, Naru-chan, we can't. He's the Hokage." Shikamaru said. 

"Well, I'm gonna be Hokage so I can kick his butt!" Naruto yelled. Shikamaru sighed and kissed Naruto's neck. Naruto blushed a bright red and stopped struggling. "Knew that would make you stop, troublesome blonde." Shikamaru said while letting go Naruto. Naruto looked dazed and brought a hand up to his neck. "How does a twelve year old know how to do that?" Asuma asked.

"Shikaku, what have you been teaching your son?" Kurenai asked. "I didn't teach him nothing. For all we know, he probably met up with Kakashi secretly." Shikaku said. "I would never teach a twelve year old that. How would I even teach him?" Kakashi questioned. "You could've kissed his neck in a way of teaching, my youthful friend!" Gai yelled.

Kakashi sweat dropped and Shikaku gave him a death glare. "Kakashi, what did you do to my son?" Shikaku asked. "N-Nothing! I swear!" Kakashi yelled. Naruto and Shikamaru inched out of the room and made a run for it. They crashed through the door and took their seats.

"What happened?" Iruka asked. "I'm no longer innocent." Naruto said wide eyed. Shikamaru just repeatedly hit his head on the desk. Iruka laughed at them. "Well, we're about to take the Genin test." He said. "Do we have to do it?" Naruto asked. "Of course you baka!" Sakura yelled. "Call him a baka again and I will knock the little brains you have in you out." Shikamaru threatened.

"No. You don't have to take it again. Take your forehead protectors and go about your business." Iruka said. "Hai." Naruto and Shikamaru said. They took their forehead protectors and left the room. They headed down the street and into a secluded training field. "Let's spar!"

---------------------------------------------------------Time skip----------------------------------------------------------

Naruto and Shikamaru panted and looked at the destroyed training field. They bowed their heads. "Rest in peace, Training Field Eleven."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight0628

Words: 548