I furrowed my brow and then felt something grab my leg. I looked down to see the girl still alive. "she's still alive...impossible"! said the doctor surprised.

Her voice was horsed, but I could still make it out "Hh...he's....lying". My eyes lock on the many bruises on her arm. I looked up at him as he looked at me nervous.

NO!! She's the one telling lies, you can't believe her! she's a thief, a bloody thief"! Her hand went limb and I bent down to touch her neck, her heartbeat was weak, but it was there.

I stood up "DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME"! He stepped back "What have you been doing to her"?! I asked angrily.

He gave a nervous smile "n..n..nothing I'm telling you the truth, I swear". I looked at Sebastian who gave me a nod.

Sebastian Pov:

I nodded at my master and then walked up to the girl's body. I could hear her ragged breathing and weak heartbeat she was certainly at death's door.

I bent down and took the lab coat off of her "Hey! What are you doing"? Said the doctor.

I examined her "Doctor if this girl was a thief? how come she has no clothes except for this coat"? I asked.

He started to stutter "I...ahh...well", I lifted my hand to stop him from talking, it was obvious that he was lying.

I lifted the girl's arms which were covered in tiny holes and bruised, actually almost all of her body was covered in what I could imagine were syringe holes. I looked at her wounds and was surprised by the damage. Her arms were covered in blood and cuts, her ribs had a gunshot wounds as well as the side of her body and thigh.

I have never seen a human who could survive such brutality, she should be dead, yet she wasn't. I could smell her blood it smelled sweet, but strangely different than a human's. My Demon instincts were kicking in. I just wanted to devour this girl's soul, she is almost about to die so I'm sure my master wouldn't mind if I did. "Sebastian what's taking you so long"!

My master's voice shook me from my daze. I stood up and smiled at him "I'm just surprised she's still alive, the condition she's in should have killed her, but it's obvious that this girl has been used for illegal human experimentation," I turned to the doctor "Such act can only be met with death".

"No! that's not true I...I'm a doctor I would never do something like that"! My master started to take off his eyepatch and I knew what that meant, the anticipation was killing me. "You know what I hate more Enzo", he dropped his eyepatch "Adult men who lie and are too weak to admit it", his right eye started to shine with my Faustian contract.

I smiled and my eyes started to shine fuchsia "w..what are you"? Said the doctor stepping back "Sebastian this is an order! Make them pay for what they've done"! Demanded my Master. I bowed in front of him "As you wish Master".

The doctor ran to his troops "Don't just stand there shoot him"! The men readied their guns and started to shoot.

I caught the bullets protecting my Master from the gunshots, then threw them back at them. Some soldiers fell, but there were still more. I used my speed to step behind them and snap their heads. I put my hand in my tailcoat and took out my butter knives and forks throwing them at their heads until only the doctor was left. I walked up to him giving him a wicked smile "I apologize, but I must follow my Master every order", and then I snapped his head.

I turned to my master and bowed "The deed is done Master", he was kneeling next to the girl. I walked up to him "Master what do you wish me to do with her?"

"Take her with us, I think she'll come in handy, she's incredibly resilient".

My Master started walking back "Are you sure about that sir, we don't know what they've done to her or what's she capable of", he stopped and turned "Are you disobeying my order Sebastian", I bowed "No sir I'm simply concerned for..", before I could finish he interrupted "I gave you an order Sebastian don't disobey me"!

I sighed and picked her up, she was incredibly light, and then something fell on the ground. I looked down to see a strange blue hat "That's what she was clenching"?

"Common Sebastian hurry up, she isn't heavy or anything right"?!

"Of course not young master she's surprisingly lighter than you", I smiled.

He turned around "Just be quiet already you getting on my nerves", he started walking faster. I looked down at the hat bent down and decided to take it, she might owe me in the future.