Chapter 21

Kee POV

I woke up the next morning hurting. I TRIED to get out of bed to use the bathroom & I ended up falling. Then i heard laughing. I turned around and saw Jay rolling across the bed laughing with tears coming from his eyes.

After last night, i don't ever want to have sex again.! At first it hurted then it stopped, now it hurts again.

I rolled my eyes at his dumb butt.

He got up AFTER his laughing died down. He sat me on the bed.

"I guess i put it down right, huh?" he asked. I tried to hide the smile that was forming on my face, but i failed."Aww, you all shining and shit. I bet them neighbors know my name."he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up Nigga!"

"Ok. Ok. I'm gonna go run you a bath. It helps sooth the pain." he said.

*

*

*

Jay POV

Last night was the BEST! Shiit i was happier than a 'Fucka.

Then i got up this morning and heard a loud Thump!  I rolled across the bed and saw Kee' laying on the floor, holding her ass. I tried holding in my laughter, but it slipped out.

I busted out laughing! Manee, i couldn't hold that shit!

Kee' looked up and mugged me. But still, i couldn't stop.

I picked her up and put ha' on the bed, once i stopped laughing.

" I guess i put it down last night, huh?" i asked. She tried holding in her smile but i saw it form on her lips. "Aww, you all shining and shit. I bet them neighbors know my name"

"Shut up Nigga!" she said while rolling her eyes.

"Ok. Ok. I'm gonna go run you a bath. It helps sooth the pain." i said.

I walked out the room and ran her a hot bath. I added a little bubble or kiwi bath wash, or whatever the hell you call the shit.

I went back, picked her up, and brought her into the bathroom. I sat her on the counter.

I began taking her clothes off and sat her in the tub.

"We eating at iHop" i said. Then left.

I walked down the hall to the guest bathroom to take me a shower.

________________________________________________________

We pulled up into iHop and i couldn't stop staring at Kee's butt in those tights. 

She had on black tights, a red thermal shirt and her red/black/white Jordan 11's.

We walked in and the hostess sat us to a booth.

"Welcome to iHop i am your waitress, Faith. Can i get you guys anything to drink?" she asked.

"Yes can i get Water ?" Kee asked

"Yeah, me too." i said. She nodded and walked off.

She came back and asked us what we wanted to eat.

"Ill have the strawberry pancakes, bacon strips &a small thing of eggs." Kee said.

"And ill have the Blueberry pancakes, bacon,and eggs." i said.

She walked off and came back with our food 'bout 10 mins later. She was all smiling at me and Kee. She deserves a big tip! I give her respect. She's doing her job unlike the other thirsty hoes that comes and act out. Popping their gum and shit!

We ate. Then, i left the waitress with a $50 tip. 

-

-

-

Ice POV

I realised that my sister, Cierra ain't been over in 3 months. That's not like her. AT ALL! I also haven't seen Kee' in a long time, neither. Kee! Lawdd i hope she ain't do nothing to my sister. 'Cause if she did……

……………………………………………………

~Keebayee