Chapter 5 : Turn Up !

Kee' Pov

We were getting ready for the club tonight, and I guess jay wasn't mad anymore 'cause he was laughing and joking. After i took my 20 min shower, I brushed my teeth. I put on my tight fitted leopard print dress & my black wedge heels. Lee' had on a black tight fitted dress with leopard print wedge heels.  Her hair was curly and mines was flat ironed. We was looking fly! We took a pic and the caption read 'Bad bitch contest, we in 1st place♥@Lee'A_Dvpee ' & tagged her in it. ( AN:  Made up names.. )

"Okay girl you ready?" I asked while fixing my dress a little.

"Yeah C'mon" she said.

We walked downstairs & ALL the boys were looking handsome. King had on a black long sleeve thermal shirt, Black levies, & his red/black/white Jordan ones. He had picked out his boosie fade.

Jay had on the same thing except gold chain and his all black Jordan ones.

Shoota and Tigga had on all black with their red/black retro 5's. Tech and Pipe weren't there. They had to go make a run & Meet us there.'Damn' Jay and King said . We just giggled and walked to the car. Me & Jay rode together, King and Lee', Shoota and Tigga drove separate cars.

"You look fine tonight ma" Jay said

"Don't i always boo?" I said " ..And thanks you do too!"

-

-

-

Jay POV.

When Kee' & Lee' came down the stairs they were looking fine."Damn" Me  and King slipped out at the same time. They must've heard and starting laughing and Blushing. We got to our cars and i pulled off.

"You look fine tonight ma" i said honestly and I was tryna start a conversation.

"Don't i always boo?" she said "& thanks you do too!"

-

-

-

King POV.

When Kee' & Lee' came down the stairs they were looking fine."Damn" Me and Jay slipped out. They must've heard and starting laughing and Blushing. We got to our cars and Jay pulled out, then me, & shoota, tigga.

"Dang, ma you was looking fine coming down them steps" I said

"Thanks, you and ya boys do to" She said looking down at her phone.

I guess she was texting that nigga Jared 'cause she started laughing and blushing hard. I'm getting tired of that nigga! Imma fuck that nigga up.

"That nigga coming tonight?" I asked referring to Jared

"Yeah, why" She asked looking up

"Just wondering" i said plainly. He knows imma get her one day,  'cause i always get what I want.  Fuck you mean ? He knows that too that's why he stays close by all the time. I'm just waiting for him to fuck up, haha.

The radio started playing Rich Homie Quan 'I fuck with you girl' she was singing and rapping every verse. Ain't mess up or nothing. " Dang Ma" she just laughed.

-

-

-

Shoota POV.

My girls came down the stairs looking fineeee! Haha, but them dumb niggas gone say "Damn" i chuckled a bit and continued texting my Thot Lisa. She was supposed to come to the club tonight. Lil ma got that mad head game.

-

-

-

Tigga POV.

Kee and Lee was looking fine tonight but i know them my nigga girls so i don't flirt. But DAMN! We going to the club tonight and see what i can get into.

……………

-Haha doing the club scene next!

-Don't forget to vote and comment.

- updated 3 times in one day

Instagram @_keejayee

Kik @ iStayy_083000