Chapter 1 : My Thug

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

COPY WRITE © 2014 @KEEBAYEE KESHONDRA J.

This isn't a perfect book! If you tryna read a book with NO Mistakes.. Then,  you on the wrong Authors page.. Anyways, Enjoy!

Hi my name is A'Keela, but everyone calls me Kee'. I'm 18 years old and i have my own house and i'm currently going to college this year to be a cosmetologist! Yes, your girl can style you up GOOD! ツ. Some of you may be wondering about how am I only 18 with a house? The answer Is simple. My brother is the biggest drug Lord in New Orleans, but to me is simply brother.

To everyone else he is King!

My brother taught me the rules to the game Fast! Did I mention he is over protective? Yes. I'm 5'2 long natural black hair that stops in my back. I have caramel skin color and big light brown eyes with braces that looks sexy on me. if I do say so myself. Did I mention that I could get any Nigga I want? Well Yes, I can! But I won't. I'm waiting for Mr. Right.

I have trust issues that's why I only Fuck with a few and my best friend, Le'Asia or Lee for short.

"Come on Kee' "Lee yelled.

Me, Lee, King and his friends where at the gym. King and his 'boys' had a game on one side and me and Lee where on the other.

''Okayy Nigga" I said annoyed "Why you always cheating? That's why I hate playing with you." I said irritated. It was true , she was cheating, because everyone knew she couldn't beat me.

"You mad or naaah?" She asked, only to make me roll my eyes.

I quickly ran and got the ball from her and ran to the basket to dunk! Then I remembered that I'm afraid of heights. I started to panic because I didn't know who to call for help. Everyone was busy. Everyone except Lee. She had this stupid ass smirk on her face! Ugh only one person I could call was.... King. I wasn't about to make Lee feel like I needed her When I really DID.

''Kiiiinggg!'' I shouted.

"What Kee'?" He asked clearly annoyed.

"Help!" I requested. Shit, He needs to hurry 'cause my arms are tired.

King walked over and grabbed me by my legs. I was too happy and thankful for his muscles and mines. I said thanks and he left to continue what he was doing.

-

-

-

*1 hour later *

"Here king" I said handing him my towel that I was gonna use for my sweat.

"Thanks sis" He said as I was leaving to get the guys something to drink.

"Here" I said to them. Then, one stood out in particular, he was bright skinned with a med. size temp fade with a few curls in the middle. & he was very sexy in his tired mood! He was wiping sweat from his face with his arm and shirt.

King must've saw me starring."Ayee stop eye fucking my nigga" He yelled at me. I guess he hadn't noticed me starring So he looked up. I hurried up and gave him his water. He said "thanks". I turned my attention back to king!

" Nigga Shut the fuck up!" I said irritated by his comment. Causing everyone to laugh, including Him!

"Where Lee at?" King asked. It was clear that he had a crush on my best friend. Like who wouldn't? Me and my Bitch bad as fuck! If i do say so myself...

"Over there " I pointed to Lee, kissing all up on Jare, her boy friend. The look in king's eye told me that he was pissed. His jealous ass though.. -.-

"Bye king! Bye guys." I said "See y'all later"

"You must be coming by the trap?" King asked

"Yeah, why?"

"Good, just asked"

"Okay, let me go get this bitch!" I said while walking over to Lee and snatching her off Jare."C'mon nigga"

"Okay danggg" she said "Bye boo" she said again before pecking his lips twice.

"Kings pissed" I warned her. We looked over to see him & that fine nigga staring our way. I smiled and waved good bye.

.....................

First book what y'all think?

-Kee?

-Lee?

Follow on instagram @_keejayee

Questions? kik me @iStayy_083000