Chapter 11 : Rescued.

Kee POV

I woke up and it was the day that i leave. & meet up with my brother. Like i said if they even think about touching my brother that's their ass. i went to the bathroom and did my morning hygiene. i took a 15 min shower and brushed my teeth.

I put on some black sweats, Black v-neck, Nike slides and of course my red cardigan. Ice sent cierra to get me more clothes but she didn't bring them to the room, he did.

I brushed my hair back into a pony tail. Today is gonna be a chill day i guess until tonight. I texted King and said 'Good morning I ♥ you big bro!' He replied back with 'Morning, i ♥u too lil sis' a few min later Jay texted and said 'Good morning & i love u ma' i replied 'Morning, &i love you too. Be safe tonight boo!'

Ice came down with a couple of his homies. I don't know why but they made them selves comfortable. They just stared and didn't say nothing. TF? "Umm, what the fuck y'all looking at?!" i yelled annoyed. They still didn't say anything so i looked at ice.

He just sat there staring too. They are really making me mad. I got up and walked towards the bathroom because if i would've sat there any longer, somebody was gonna get punched.

On my way to the bathroom ice asked "Ayee ma, where you going?" i just ignored him like him and his boys ignored me & kept walking! He stood up like he was gonna do something. Nigga please! I locked and slammed the door behind me.

I texted Lee & said 'These M'F weird as'f. l' She replied 'Oh. What happened?' I texted her what happened & soon there was a knock at the door.

"Ayee ma open the door" ice said. I ignored him once again. 10min later the door opened &he walked in. I didn't bother to look up then he...

-

-

-

Jay POV.

Me, King and the rest of the crew are getting ready for tonight. I texted Kee and I'm happy that she's safe. Right now we are cleaning and loading our guns at the trap. Lee left because she said that she had to drop Kee off some clothes or whatever.

I guess Kee told her to bring all black and her Red/Black Jordan 4's & red bandana. Lil Ma be over there violating her ass off. 'Cause she a boss! I gots to wife her one day!

-

-

-

Lee POV.

Kee texted me last night to bring her some clothes, hygiene things, and her bandana. I'm on  my way over there now. when i got there some fine ass dude opened the door.

"Umm, wassup?" he asked

"Where's somebody named Ice?" i asked

"That would be me"

"Here, give these too Kee & she told me that Cierra is your sister.  Just tell your hoe of  sister that when i see her imma beat her ass again!" and with that i walked off.

He didn't even get a chance to respond.

-

-

-

Ice POV.

When Lil ma friend left, i went down stairs to her room to take her, her clothes. I really need to know her name! When i went downstairs i heard arguing. "Bitch, why the F* you do throw my phone into the toilet?!" i heard her yell.